Cayenne pepper diet? Any stories?

Options
Has anyone tried the cayenne pepper diet? I have heard a lot about it and want to try it rather than a plain fast...but I am curious if anyone on here has had any success with it or knows somebody who has tried it? I need a fast weight loss program...

Replies

• SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are going to find a lot of supporters on here for quick, short cut type weight loss -- whether it's this or a water fast .
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Go re-read all of the answers you received in the water fast thread you posted......
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Go re-read all of the answers you received in the water fast thread you posted......

QFT

OP-- just stop... If you aren't going to do things in a sensible way then stop posting all of these quick fix topics. You are not likely to get the support you want.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I need a fast weight loss program...

No. You need to be concerned for your health. Seriously, please listen to what people are telling you. What you are doing, and how you are thinking, isn't healthy. Please, get help. Seriously.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me2jiyeILp1r3fy0jo1_500.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Seriously? :noway:
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    With all the quick fix you're searching for, you could of already got started on sensible diet that consist of a moderate deficit and exercise.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    With all the quick fix you're searching for, you could of already got started on sensible diet that consist of a moderate deficit and exercise.

Exactly.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I add cayenne pepper to almost all my food because Chef John from Foodwishes tells me to. If you're talking about that lemonade with cayenne pepper cleanse. No. Just. No.
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So I guess if you add cayenne pepper to the food in a sensible diet and with exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.. Yes, the cayenne pepper will work!

And that, I can prove it to you!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

QFT

OP-- just stop... If you aren't going to do things in a sensible way then stop posting all of these quick fix topics. You are not likely to get the support you want.

agreed!
  • Julesama
    Julesama Posts: 7
    Options
    Not only is it bad to lose weight really fast, but the cayenne pepper diet can really make you sick! I had a sort of accidental cayenne pepper diet- I really like hot sauce, and ate the stuff for like ten meals straight because it was really good with chicken- and it is good to have small amounts of cayenne every once in a while, but in long term it destroys your system! Trust me, my digestive system was in misery- you don't burn weight, you literally expel it. (sorry, but it was totally gross, and you should definitely NOT do it, be it by accident or on purpose.)

I have probably tried almost every weight loss trick in the book- on accident and purpose-and none are very effective or safe. The best choice is to eat healthily, work out more, and avoid high calorie, high fat, high sugar foods as much as possible. I have only been on this diet for days, but already I feel terrific!!! It's not even really like a diet, because I can usually eat a small portion of what I really want.

Trust me, don't do the cayenne pepper diet, it is way bad. Just eat better and exercise more, and listen to what everyone on this site has to say, they are full of advice!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    This is obviously the wrong place for you. People that starve themselves usually go on Tumblr. This is a place for sensible people who know that weight loss takes effort, discipline, and hard work.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that the ending to each of those stories went along the lines of a Russian Novel.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

new-girl-schmidt-quotes-2.gif

Why do you think you need a "fast weight loss program"? What is the terrible thing that will happen to you if you don't lose weight extremely quickly?
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me2jiyeILp1r3fy0jo1_500.gif

I agree.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure what all a cayenne pepper diet consists of, but it sounds really gross, totally miserable, and like you'd just be losing the contents of your intestines rather than actual fat. why would anyone want to do this?

just eat sensible foods at a deficit, and exercise.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the cayenne pepper diet? I have heard a lot about it and want to try it rather than a plain fast...but I am curious if anyone on here has had any success with it or knows somebody who has tried it? I need a fast weight loss program...

What the...I don't even...

Actually, I hear it is amazing. You shoukd try it! The trick is to eat fresh cayenne and only fresh cayenne. Combine this with the water fast (to keep hydrated) and I promise you will be burning something.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    It burns like hell when you poop
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    NO.jpg