Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    youve-got-to-be-kidding-me-we-are-going-to-revisit-that-topic-again.jpg
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the cayenne pepper diet? I have heard a lot about it and want to try it rather than a plain fast...but I am curious if anyone on here has had any success with it or knows somebody who has tried it? I need a fast weight loss program...

I hear it's good if you mix the peppers in with your water during a water fast. The weight just drops right off.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    This is MyFitnessPal.com. You should try MagicallyFitPeople.com.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've heard great things about it!

I look forward to your future update/results

Good luck OP
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it was the water fast, today it's the cayenne pepper diet. With all do respect, why don't you just get moving and do the healthy thing, instead of wasting your and everyone else's time with this stuff ( wanted to say crap, but was able to refrain....:o) ) ?.
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    It's good that you have an "obligatory" sexy bathroom pic, since that's where you plan to lose your weight
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I get it. Everyone wants a quick fix. Don't you think that if it even remotely worked that EVERYONE would be doing it???

tl;dr: NO
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Go for it OP.
    Do everyone a favor though, keep a detailed diary of your experiences during and after the diet.

If you can't be a good example, the least you can do is be a good warning to others.
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Is it that you can eat anything you sprinkle cayenne pepper on and the calories don't count? If so, move out of the way!! I have some deep-fried twinkies covered in chocolate and cayenne pepper to eat!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    youve-got-to-be-kidding-me-we-are-going-to-revisit-that-topic-again.jpg

^This
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Hot going in...hotter coming out. Works great!!! Please keep us updated. :flowerforyou:

flaming-shot-fail.gif?w=313

tumblr_m4vkze6GF61qet1tyo1_500.gif
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Whatever it is, it sounds disgusting.
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hot going in...hotter coming out. Works great!!! Please keep us updated. :flowerforyou:

flaming-shot-fail.gif?w=313

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the cayenne pepper diet? I have heard a lot about it and want to try it rather than a plain fast...but I am curious if anyone on here has had any success with it or knows somebody who has tried it? I need a fast weight loss program...

yes, akshully...i do have one.
    once upon a time, there was this girl who struggled with yo-yo dieting. one day, she stumbled upon the "water-fast diet" and miraculously neglected to see it as a yo-yo diet itself. the thought of avoiding calories seemed like the solution! she thought to herself, perhaps i should ask the community filled with success stories of healthy sustainable weight loss.

she did. the responses she received were NOT what she wanted to hear. rather than take the practical advice of calorie deficit and exercise, she sought out to find the next most ridiculous yo-yo diet. she did. once again, she figured she would ask this same community what they thought of her new discovery..."the cayenne pepper diet", and much like the last time, the responses she got were against it.

instead of finally realizing that these diets are silly, she went on to try the cayenne pepper diet.
    it wasnt long before she authored a new thread titled "i've tried everything and cant seem to lose the weight". the first response asked if she had tried a caloric deficit and exercise.

she promptly realized that perhaps she had NOT tried everything. after 2 months of patience and will power, she came back to report that it had worked! the weight was gone!

she lived happily ever after.

the end.

tumblr_m2o22n2IOG1r7b0ono1_400.gif
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options

once upon a time, there was this girl who struggled with yo-yo dieting. one day, she stumbled upon the "water-fast diet" and miraculously neglected to see it as a yo-yo diet itself. the thought of avoiding calories seemed like the solution! she thought to herself, perhaps i should ask the community filled with success stories of healthy sustainable weight loss.
    she did. the responses she received were NOT what she wanted to hear. rather than take the practical advice of calorie deficit and exercise, she sought out to find the next most ridiculous yo-yo diet. she did. once again, she figured she would ask this same community what they thought of her new discovery..."the cayenne pepper diet", and much like the last time, the responses she got were against it.
    instead of finally realizing that these diets are silly, she went on to try the cayenne pepper diet.
    it wasnt long before she authored a new thread titled "i've tried everything and cant seem to lose the weight". the first response asked if she had tried a caloric deficit and exercise.
    she promptly realized that perhaps she had NOT tried everything. after 2 months of patience and will power, she came back to report that it had worked! the weight was gone!

the end.

I lol'd
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I hear it's good if you mix the peppers in with your water during a water fast. The weight just drops right off.

Sure...in a VERY unhealthy metabolism damaging way. Like what I did to myself.

The cayenne pepper lemonade diet fast is not supposed to be a DIET. It is supposed to be a cleanse.

Either way, it is BAD for you.

It just made me HANGRY.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

the end.

:heart:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    x2l95j.jpg
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    all you need to do is eat less and move more. watch your intake, and make sure you exercise. adding cayenne pepper to your daily cooking is great, as studies have shown that it may have some pretty strong cancer prevention properties, however, other than that... there are no quick fixes... when it comes down to fat loss, your going to have to do the good old fashion way!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

the end.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif