don't dead open inside

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    One time there was a spider in the corner of my room for like a week and I continually blew smoke at it. That's got to count for something.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I would die a thousand deaths.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I ran over a rabbit in my car yesterday on Scottsdale road.

Rabbits have no business on Scottsdale road; I'm pretty sure it was a suicide.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    This should be fun
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Let's face it people. If bugs where the size of micro buses then they're exoskeleton would be as hard as steal. Not to mention how fast they would be and strong.

Ain't nobody coming out alive.
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (or bugs), I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a b**** in the valley. B)
  • cee134
    Options
    Spiders are creepy, but I don't kill them because I imagine all the insects they kill. They kill more then I ever could.
  • cee134
    Options
    I can't cope.

Here's a drawing of the bow scene from titanic
    wcz1l4fpmag7.png
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm dead as soon as they find me.
    I'm curious how I have 30 minutes and guns but no other weapons. There are probably insect remains in my home/yard that I am responsible for and I have no guns. I killed a lot of fleas for example. I might be able to avoid or take out one suv sized flea but not hundreds at once.
  • cee134
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I'm dead as soon as they find me.
    I'm curious how I have 30 minutes and guns but no other weapons. There are probably insect remains in my home/yard that I am responsible for and I have no guns. I killed a lot of fleas for example. I might be able to avoid or take out one suv sized flea but not hundreds at once.

Fleas can jump 100 times their height. Just a thought.
  • cee134
    Options
    9p7huvdtso6o.gif
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I once killed a spider with a frying pan and its squished body covered the entire bottom. I'm doomed

As this on the set of Who Killed Roger Rabbit?