Replies

• __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I think I'm addicted to protein of all kinds
    I love whey, steak, ground beef, chicken, turkey, greek yogurt and fish

What should I do?

What should you do???

Well try eating some of it, it is good for you.
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'll vote for "extremely.... fill in the blank"

Extremely what?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I myself like protein shots...Easy to take and quick!

MET-Rx_Whey_Protein_Shot_500.jpg
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    That's good to know. I have great cholesterol and have been a carb loader and good cholesterol runs in the family. So when I've recently upped my protein intake my cholesterol intake is of course off the charts. I was concerned my own might go up.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    go cold turkey ........
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'll vote for "extremely.... fill in the blank"

Extremely what?

Stop
    Telling
    Us
    People
    I
    Digress
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I swear, this week is troll week. These threads are getting dumber and dumber.

Hey OP, it isn't a problem. It's called liking good *kitten* food that happens to have a *kitten* ton of protein in it.

You can sit down somewhere. Ugh.

cant tell if reverse trolling the op or just extremely ..... you can fill in the blank :)

I'm not trolling. Just can't take this seriously. The forums have been filled with weird stuff this week. You haven't noticed?

". . . weird stuff this week."

Just this week? Really. Bahahahahaha!

and I wouldn't consider quoting Wiki as taking something seriously.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I myself like protein shots...Easy to take and quick!

MET-Rx_Whey_Protein_Shot_500.jpg

Just like the OP...Don Dun Don Boosh
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Are you equally addicted to kale, soya beans, lentils and nuts? All excellent protein sources.

Is it not rather flesh you are addicted to? To be honest, I love eating flesh but have chosen not to - doesn't stop me liking and feeling drawn to bacon, steak, eggs, fish etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure that at no time in the history of ever has anyone been addicted in any way to any of those so-called "excellent protein sources".
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Hey OP, it isn't a problem. It's called liking good *kitten* food that happens to have a *kitten* ton of protein in it.

cant tell if reverse trolling the op or just extremely ..... you can fill in the blank :)

I'm not trolling. Just can't take this seriously. The forums have been filled with weird stuff this week. You haven't noticed?

I think you are taking it seriously and that's the problem; don't think OP was serious :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    go cold turkey ........

tumblr_mjsxfhfe1Q1s2kzvmo1_500.gif
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Are you equally addicted to kale, soya beans, lentils and nuts? All excellent protein sources.

Is it not rather flesh you are addicted to? To be honest, I love eating flesh but have chosen not to - doesn't stop me liking and feeling drawn to bacon, steak, eggs, fish etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure that at no time in the history of ever has anyone been addicted in any way to any of those so-called "excellent protein sources".

agreed - or flesh foods; it's just a matter of choice and self gratification, not addiction.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You don't spend enough time in the forums. This is par for the course.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    OP, you failed to state how this was a problem in your life.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options

No. Just, no.

My only answer ever needed for a question like that is: Pigs turn vegetables into bacon. I eat bacon.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    How_joey_doin.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

You don't spend enough time in the forums. This is par for the course.

For what it's worth, I, too, have noticed a higher-than-usual level of derp in the forums recently...

...even made a forum thread about it yesterday...

...that was mod-locked.

Meanwhile, for your reading pleasure, there's "milk is not for humans" part 2, "my husband offered to kill his son to support my diet", "smashed bananas are identical to cookies", and other assorted threads to fill the void.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I think I'm addicted to protein of all kinds
    I love whey, steak, ground beef, chicken, turkey, greek yogurt and fish

What should I do?

Wash it down with some milk.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Why are people so mean here?
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Invest in a nice BBQ

Yep. And the bacon suggestion too.
    I suggest big green egg