Anyone needing to lose 100lbs or more and need support and encouragement?

Options
butterflyangel8785
butterflyangel8785 Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
I am looking to lose about 100lbs or so im not happy with how I have let myself go, it seems to happen a lot faster than what I even realized, now trying to get to the mindset of losing it is very very overwhelming... I could use the support of someone going thru the same or just someone that is understanding.... Please do not judge me for being so heavy or for letting myself get this way... I do that enough on my own

Replies

• Ollie_55
    Ollie_55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 50 kilos to lose. I'm 9.5 kilos down today. I had a shock and was told if I didn't lose weight I would need a new knee in 5 years time! Scary! Im now doing a low carb lots of veg and protein plan, between 40-70 carbs a day most of the time. I'm also swimming laps in the pool and this has made a big difference to my overall wellbeing. It's tough some days though so I'm looking for some people to connect with and share the journey
  • ElegantCircuitry
    ElegantCircuitry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a little over 100. Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow big gals and guys. I'm in the same boat. Please feel free to add me.
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks - I have lost 120 lbs (it was 160) and am back on track now. I am happy to offer support if needed! I started at 320 so no judging from me!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110lbs
  • SassyGirl226
    SassyGirl226 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 50-60 pounds. According to the charts, it should be more, but I'll be content with my goal. I'd love to start the journey with you. I'm on MFP daily, but don't always post. I'd like to get more active, as for posting wise as well. Please feel free to add me, as I feel the process helps with motivation ☺
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose another hundred. I'm down 140; about 110 following gastric bypass, then about 30 while on this board and taking it pound by pound. I'd love to have more friends in a similar journey! I'll go send friend requests now, and anyone posting after me on this message, please friend me too?
  • SuccessJMG
    SuccessJMG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 170, exactly half my current weight. It's overwhelming to think about the overall number, so working on the first 25. Baby steps
  • BluEyedDeviant
    BluEyedDeviant Posts: 27 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I started out wanting to lose 100, I have about 60 more to go :) anyone one feel free to add me
  • BlondeandBlue28
    BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me ✋
  • TrutraG
    TrutraG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 120lb. Feel free to add me.
  • lindabalseca
    lindabalseca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 150 # planning to have gastric sleeve to help me with that
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    jenniferbradfordgoss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. All are welcome to add me!!
  • HerRoyIHiness
    HerRoyIHiness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I have just about 100 to go now, I'm down 59. I would love support.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have lost 64 out of 100. Could always use support and give it! Adding
  • DeCe3149
    DeCe3149 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lost 100+ and I've just started on My Fitness Pal. Please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 130-150 pounds total. I've bounced back and forth with MFP for several years and need to be kept in here! All friends are welcome!
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Caligirl4soccer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80-90 pounds. I know I can do it, but I can not do it alone. My struggle is the motivation and support. Please be on my case to workout. Please Please add me and support me. I need this.