Anyone needing to lose 100lbs or more and need support and encouragement?

Options

Replies

• beesmum
    beesmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I have lost 20 and need to lose 80 more.
  • butterflyangel8785
    butterflyangel8785 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lizskwar wrote: »
    I need to lose 80-90 pounds. I know I can do it, but I can not do it alone. My struggle is the motivation and support. Please be on my case to workout. Please Please add me and support me. I need this.

.... I have tried to add you but keeps telling me it's an invalid username.... Try to add me
  • AnnaBanana5010
    AnnaBanana5010 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi no judging here !! I don't know how much weight I need to loose because I put on muscle mass. I got thinner and the scale number got larger .. anyway yeah . I let myself go too depression grrr . Anyway feel free to add me!
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm getting myself back on track again with a lot to lose. I need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me, anyone can. I'm always happy to add new friends.
  • serene212
    serene212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying for what feels like the millionth time but trying to use this place for support. Same boat!
  • Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've got 82-110lbs. to lose to be in the healthy range. It is really scary how out of control I can get with food and the pounds just add up so quickly. Feel free to add me too. I'm starting up on this journey again and I just feel like somethings going to be different this time.
  • MargaMC78
    MargaMC78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im on the same boat. Lets do this!
  • alaskandelight
    alaskandelight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I totally get you. My total weight loss journey predicts that I'll need to lose 190lbs from my heaviest. I bawled like a baby the first time I calculated this in 2012. It was just too overwhelming. I really kicked *kitten* for a year and a half with calorie counting/working out and lost 130, (So YES, YOU CAN DO IT!) but over time 50lbs crept back. (I bawled like a baby when I figured that out...again.) I'm determined to go further on this journey. Lately, I've been really trying to understand my feelings about falling off and getting back on the wagon. I get overwhelmed with guilt and a sense of failure when I treat myself or have an off day...I'm working on pushing past those feelings and fighting for my goal to be fabulously fit person, whatever weight that may be. I friend requested you and several others on this feed. We got this!
  • ckmoster
    ckmoster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 180lbs to lose. It's overwhelming looking at the entire amount. That's why I try to do little goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs too. I need help staying motivated. I'm motivated just life keeps messing with my goal but this time I'm doing it just for me. You can add me. Also if anyone has a fitbit and would like to do challenges with me please let me know.
  • ashleighflores1011
    ashleighflores1011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me....i have 107lbs to lose and I've lost 10lbs but have gained 16lbs back once I fell off the wagon. I am determined to stay on track this time. It is really hard for me with zero motivation here at home my husband eats really unhealthy things when he cooks and complains when I cook healthy foods. It sucks and I'm done feeling guilty for wanting to be healthy.
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm down 45 of the 110 pounds I want to lose. Support, encouragement and motivation have been so helpful. Please feel free to add me, maybe we can help each other achieve success.
  • slothycats
    slothycats Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also am in the same boat. I need to lose 100+ pounds. It would be awesone if you created a group for us to go in? We could do check-ins, motivation ect. Please feel free to add me, I love the motivation and seeing other people's progress!
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I'm down 12 of about 130. Always need encouragement and support. (No, really! I need help! Feel like I am doing this alone in my life!)
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I'm down 15lbs of the 140lbs I need to lose. Still so many more to go.
  • Kmarie8212
    Kmarie8212 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I just sent a bunch of you friend requests and realized this post is year old
  • Mclaughlin1723
    Mclaughlin1723 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 206 in total. I started out at 356lbs and my goal is 150. I've already lost around 43lbs give or take a few.
  • tunnicliffsm5414
    tunnicliffsm5414 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 170. 😣
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about150 myself. We can do it together.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I’m down about 111 pounds with about 5 to go to my goal. It’s hard work, but so worth it!!