Face surgery to look like a devil....?

Options
kaizaku
kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
edited May 2017 in Chit-Chat
I saw an article about a man who had a face surgery to look like the evil Nazi redskull from captain America comics. Apparently it costs £30k. Why would people go to the extreme. I would have a fit if someone like that came to my house at night. ch32m54amw31.jpg

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,639 Member
    Options
    People want to stand out, even if it means not looking normal. Competitive body builders take a bunch of PED's and insulin to look like physical freaks. In Asia, some people have their shin bones cut and expander used to gain a few inches of height.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kaizaku
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    People want to stand out, even if it means not looking normal. Competitive body builders take a bunch of PED's and insulin to look like physical freaks. In Asia, some people have their shin bones cut and expander used to gain a few inches of height.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Can't compare a devilish face to a physique. Specially competing to win, a goal. But.... That? Poor child, will be a laughing joke in school.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Can't compare a devilish face to a physique. Specially competing to win, a goal. But.... That? Poor child, will be a laughing joke in school.
    People don't always make the correct decisions for future consideration. Lol, maybe he had it done before his kid.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

If a kid was considered a joke by other kids at school for how their parent looks I don't see much a difference in this comparison.

"That" looks like somebody who loves their child and vice versa unconditionally.
  • kaizaku
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

People don't always make the correct decisions for future consideration. Lol, maybe he had it done before his kid.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

He wrote it was his dream from childhood.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

If a kid was considered a joke by other kids at school for how their parent looks I don't see much a difference in this comparison.

"That" looks like somebody who loves their child and vice versa unconditionally.

Yea, a father who loves his child and a child who is scared of his father.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I highly doubt it. What gives you that impression?

People use to say the same thing about people with tattoos or crossdressers and transgenders not long ago.

Love is love regardless of looks.
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

What about people who have genetic issues that may distort their face or body? Would you say the same?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yeah but people look at enhanced athletes the same way as they would this guy. It's a spectacle it's not normal so we react it. Plus you always hear you can be anyone you want when you grow up. This guy wanted to be red skull

CAPTAIN%20AMERICA%20HYDRA.jpg
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    To each their own. What does it matter what he looks like? Does he not have a heart? Feelings? Hopes and dreams? We are all equals no matter what our physical appearance is.
  • kaizaku
    edited May 2017
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

What about people who have genetic issues that may distort their face or body? Would you say the same?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Thats a foolish thing to ask. A genetic issue is something we have no control over, compared doing something voluntarily are not the same.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    That kid looks nothing like him...
  • kaizaku
    Options
    To each their own. What does it matter what he looks like? Does he not have a heart? Feelings? Hopes and dreams? We are all equals no matter what our physical appearance is.

True, I couldn't believe people do this hence why I posted. But if that was your lover, brother you probably be singing a different tune.
  • vinceking001
    vinceking001 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a face tattoo for personal reasons, but even I think surgical modification is a little out there
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I want to get a plastic surgery on my face so my face can look like a huge d"ldo.

But ya'll should still love me, cuz I have a beautiful heart and I am the nicest bf/son/father/brother/uncle/grandfather.

False, you would be a dickhead for doing that >.>
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I saw an interview with this man and he came across as a nice guy. He just wanted to look like a cat. It has taken him years to attain this goal and he is happy. Fair play to him for his dedication.

I can understand trying to correct deformities/scaring etc by surgery but to take your face and make it into something else so extreme is not something I can understand.

However it is your body to do what you wish as long as it is not harming anyone else. Although I guess it could cause a heart attack on a dark night.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3u9qLV7Rq7A/TcLoYQ-fXkI/AAAAAAAABc8/z8OKZrR1YuU/s1600/cat-man-1.jpgfdqlepgajubp.png

ETA If this was my son, yes, I would be horrified and very concerned for his future, and would be begging him not to do it.

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Needles & Pins on VICELAND :heart:. Chick dyed her eyeballs!

graceneutralviceland-0.jpg
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    It's pretty refreshing to see most of you not caring how this guy did his face. That's pretty cool. But my first reaction was WTF....WHYYYYYY, and DAYUUUUMMMMMM

I don't know if that is his kid...but that kid appears to love him and is looking mean as if he wants his face changed as well.

No matter how nice he or these other people may be, I think they like attention, but as long as he is happy with it, it's cool.