Lunch today - work

What's for lunch today - for those at work?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    wholemeal protein thin with ham, cheese and pickle on, with a carrot and some strawberries.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    A can of tuna, a bag of salad greens, hot sauce. 170 calories. I like to leave lots of room for treats and small meals.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Toasted sesame bagel, 2 slices of Jarlsberg cheese, 2 slices of ham, hot mustard and an apple.

And because I'm English - a nice cup of tea. :)
  • BrooklynBooty
    BrooklynBooty Posts: 39 Member
    Chicken breast, roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    As today is Thursday...

Big Mac and fries.

Skipped breakfast so I would have the calories :smile:
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Spinach salad with strawberries, a string cheese, and a snack size reese peanut butter egg for "dessert"- unless my coworker wants to go out, then probably a cup of soup or a salad from somewhere :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Either nothing or a bag of chips, as I'm going out to dinner tonight
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    100% whole wheat sandwich thin with a Don Lee veggie patty and a slice of muenster cheese (and mustard), and some nuts and a hard boiled egg.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    precooked omelette with onion, tomato and lots of mushrooms. Side salad of lettuce, tomato, onion, walnut and buckwheat seed with balsamic vinegar. Yum Yum!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    I split breakfast and lunch into 3 small meals of 200-300 cals, so during the workday today I'll have:

@10:30am, whole milk yogurt with a cut-up banana and sliced almonds.

@2:30pm, a mini-tub of hummus with broccoli and carrots.
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    We have a salad bar at work which is my go-to every day. Haven't decided if my protein will be chicken, tuna, or tofu.
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    Leftovers.. Wholemeal pasta, cheese sauce, roasted broccoli and cauliflower and prawns :smile:
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    "Mexican" chicken and vegetable soup.
  • JessicaTaylorMadePhotography
    edited May 2017
    1 bowl of homemade garden salad, no dressing. 1 banana. Having about 3-4 other snacks during day as well (dried strawberries, 20 almonds, etc)
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Homemade meatball sub with swiss cheese on a gluten free sub roll and a bag of bbq popchips.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Same as every other day

Balance bar, Nature Valley Bar, Cup of oranges(in juice not syrup), almonds, trail mix, 20 oz dt dew
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Elk Sirloin Steak, Pasta Roni Parmesean Cheese, Kiwi, Fritos, Raspberry Lemonade.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Turkey and ham on whole wheat hoagie
  • rebeccalrn
    rebeccalrn Posts: 1 Member
    Middle Eastern style food, spiced rice and lentils topped with pumpkin seeds and pomegranate with a side of toum, and baked asparagus.
  • Jadedinosaur
    Jadedinosaur Posts: 41 Member
    Some chopped carrots, bell peppers, cucumber and coleslaw. Left over from yesterday except the coleslaw.