Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

1 year, 70 pounds (first swimsuit pics I’ve posted!)

Options

Replies

• xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is great keep going. You look fantastic.
  • Dshawsholars
    Options
    GREAT job!!! Friend request to follow progress and encouragement
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great!

Thanks for posting your height in there. I think that's important information in understanding somebody's efforts. Also, tall girls rock.
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in your itsy bitsy yellow bikini! so inspiring as I need to lose that much too... congratulations :0)
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am also 6'1'' and about 190 as well. My goal weight is also 180 Lbs. What a coincidence? Well, great work so far and continue to keep it up. Cheers!!!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your story, so very inspiring!

46696776.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! You look beautiful in both of your pictures, but very awesome after transformation!!! <3
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm a shade over 6'1" myself and it's really good to see photos that I can actually identify with, for once!!! If you want a tall MFP friend, feel free to add me :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I would have NEVER in a million years thought you weighed anywhere close to 260 in that little bikini! WOW!
  • NaanaTennachieYankey
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, congratulations!
  • 13tea
    13tea Posts: 55
    Options
    Sierra, You are amazing and make that yellow sit look great. Make this change your life change. The older you get the harder it is to loose. You are front cover!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much! it makes me so happy to finally see my hard work paying off (: *kisses*
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!
  • jheilala63
    jheilala63 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING! Keep at it!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    damn, girl! way to go!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    thank you all again (: xoxo
  • NeilATL
    NeilATL Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just stopped in for some motivation and saw your photos. You have done an amazing job and you look great! Keep it up and thanks for providing some motivation for me!
  • InvisoningMe
    InvisoningMe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Youve Done the most Awesome ! Inspiring for anyone :) thank you for sharing with Us
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!