How weird are you....

Options

Replies

• megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely my own kind of special...

weird..special...same thing
  • bapity88
    bapity88 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a lifesize raptor statue in my bedroom, I have 15 pets, and nothing about me is normal. I prefer "quirky" but "weird" also fits.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I like to embrace my weird, and I find other weird people interesting. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    3zya1z9v9cli.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    i3qob48whjwq.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    i3qob48whjwq.gif

I have this same outfit!!!

:D
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like cheese
  • yoherbs421
    yoherbs421 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was told I was weird because I like Hawaiian Pizza. This coming from a girl who made a dish with chopped up hot dogs swimming in a soup of ketchup, for real.

Weird = queer = gay.

People used to think I was weird only because my IQ was three times theirs. I'm 1 quotient shy of being Mensa. I talk alot of big words and phrases and random information about anything. And around here, yea that's weird.
  • yoherbs421
    Options
    No. Its weird to share lol. Im not sharing my weird pizza with anybody!
  • yoherbs421
    Options
    Lol greedy is the norm. I'll share on cheat day!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    yoherbs421 wrote: »
    I was told I was weird because I like Hawaiian Pizza. This coming from a girl who made a dish with chopped up hot dogs swimming in a soup of ketchup, for real.

Weird = queer = gay.

People used to think I was weird only because my IQ was three times theirs. I'm 1 quotient shy of being Mensa. I talk alot of big words and phrases and random information about anything. And around here, yea that's weird.

Chopped hot dogs in ketchup and nothing else? Pretty sure that's way more weird than a Hawaiian pizza.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all. I'm normal o:)
  • yoherbs421
    Options

Weird = queer = gay.

Chopped hot dogs in ketchup and nothing else? Pretty sure that's way more weird than a Hawaiian pizza.

Lol its gross! I tried it just to be polite and i was gonna hurl. "Good stuff" lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Weird = queer = gay.

Lol its gross! I tried it just to be polite and i was gonna hurl. "Good stuff" lol

Honestly, it sounds worse than any bachelor food I've heard of before, lol. Somehow, it's way more off-putting knowing that a girl/woman is the one who came up with/eats this. Blech.
  • bronzeAngel044
    bronzeAngel044 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    MOST WEIRDIMUS