How weird are you....

Options

Replies

• ScottishRob1
    ScottishRob1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am definitely wired, oh wait, sorry I thought this was the caffeine support group, never mind.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    qa8kitit27zp.gif
  • jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm weird, everyone is weird........people who think they are "normal" are strange
  • AyyAnthony
    AyyAnthony Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I like watching ppl eat lol
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I love weird people... I am supremely fascinated by them. :)
  • Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm very normal. It's the rest of the world that is weird
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm so far from being weird that it's weird
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Are you sure? Actually legitimately weird? Like, when I lived in the northeast I used to take the bus quite a bit to go into the city as I hated driving in the city. There was this one guy who was a regular who wore a glow-in-the-dark plastic crucifix (?????????) and would stand up in the bus and scream at us about Jesus. But while he was screaming nearly insensibly he'd be kind of cracking up. Do you like being next to people like that?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »

Are you sure? Actually legitimately weird? Like, when I lived in the northeast I used to take the bus quite a bit to go into the city as I hated driving in the city. There was this one guy who was a regular who wore a glow-in-the-dark plastic crucifix (?????????) and would stand up in the bus and scream at us about Jesus. But while he was screaming nearly insensibly he'd be kind of cracking up. Do you like being next to people like that?
    If it's a she and she's hot and showing cleavage, yes.
  • LAWoman72
    Options

On the plus side...anyone who's interested, you now know how to get a date with HIcks. ^
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I think you have to define "weird" first. Some would consider me definitely "not normal", but in my group of acquaintances (what few I have), I am perfectly well adjusted. However, most of us are not "normal" by conventional standards and many of us have societal difficulties due to spectrum or mental disorders. Some noticeable, some not.

Again, it just depends on what you might consider weird.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Whoa, neon religion?? Haven't seen/heard about that in awhile.
  • moonstroller
    moonstroller Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I see things that other people cannot.
  • LAWoman72
    Options

It was pretty eye-grabbing, I'll say that much.

But maybe it was the standing up and laughing while screaming insensibly about Jesus Christ that was the real draw, not totally sure.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

On the plus side...anyone who's interested, you now know how to get a date with HIcks. ^

And if you have cash
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

But maybe it was the standing up and laughing while screaming insensibly about Jesus Christ that was the real draw, not totally sure.

Could be...

And I mean, are we talking like a regular sized crucifix or one of those wall hangers my step-mother has creepily hanging over the entryway to her home?
  • LAWoman72
    edited May 2017
    Options

Could be...

And I mean, are we talking like a regular sized crucifix or one of those wall hangers my step-mother has creepily hanging over the entryway to her home?

Oh, no, it was a necklace thing. It was kind of big, I guess, for a necklace (trying to remember?) but not gigantic.

I mean...this crazy wacko wearing plastic Christs on his sweaty neck had THAT much taste, give the man some credit. Seriously oversized whiteish-green Jesuses are just...gauche.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Could be...

Oh, no, it was a necklace thing. It was kind of big, I guess, for a necklace (trying to remember?) but not gigantic.

I mean...this crazy wacko wearing plastic Christs on his sweaty neck had THAT much taste, give the man some credit. Seriously oversized whiteish-green Jesuses are just...gauche.

Especially when they glow eerily in the dark and stare down at you with some weird combination of sadness and condescension at 1 AM in the morning as you go to the fridge to grab a bite or sit and watch The Twilight Zone because you can't sleep.
  • LAWoman72
    Options

Could be...

Especially when they glow eerily in the dark and stare down at you with some weird combination of sadness and condescension at 1 AM in the morning as you go to the fridge to grab a bite or sit and watch The Twilight Zone because you can't sleep.

Yeah...that too.

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm so weird I'm loving these mosquito bites I have on my feet right now. I just love scratching myself till I bleed. :D