Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How weird are you....

Replies

• yoherbs421
    yoherbs421 Posts: 160 Member
    No. Its weird to share lol. Im not sharing my weird pizza with anybody!
  • yoherbs421
    Lol greedy is the norm. I'll share on cheat day!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    yoherbs421 wrote: »
    I was told I was weird because I like Hawaiian Pizza. This coming from a girl who made a dish with chopped up hot dogs swimming in a soup of ketchup, for real.

Weird = queer = gay.

People used to think I was weird only because my IQ was three times theirs. I'm 1 quotient shy of being Mensa. I talk alot of big words and phrases and random information about anything. And around here, yea that's weird.

Chopped hot dogs in ketchup and nothing else? Pretty sure that's way more weird than a Hawaiian pizza.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Not weird at all. I'm normal o:)
  • yoherbs421
    I was told I was weird because I like Hawaiian Pizza. This coming from a girl who made a dish with chopped up hot dogs swimming in a soup of ketchup, for real.

Weird = queer = gay.

People used to think I was weird only because my IQ was three times theirs. I'm 1 quotient shy of being Mensa. I talk alot of big words and phrases and random information about anything. And around here, yea that's weird.

Chopped hot dogs in ketchup and nothing else? Pretty sure that's way more weird than a Hawaiian pizza.

Lol its gross! I tried it just to be polite and i was gonna hurl. "Good stuff" lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Weird = queer = gay.

Lol its gross! I tried it just to be polite and i was gonna hurl. "Good stuff" lol

Honestly, it sounds worse than any bachelor food I've heard of before, lol. Somehow, it's way more off-putting knowing that a girl/woman is the one who came up with/eats this. Blech.
  • bronzeAngel044
    bronzeAngel044 Posts: 211 Member
    MOST WEIRDIMUS
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    I feel like we're all normal because wtf is weird? Our quirks make us US!
    I guess I'm "weird" because I binge watch alien documentaries, put ketchup on my eggs, and use sex as an empowering experience.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    @masyn88 well said!
  • Masyn88
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

I'm also weird cuz I say "thankems"... I guess? 😉😅
  • OleTroubadour
    Masyn88 wrote: »
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

I have always loved ketchup on my eggs and have never used the work thankems in ... well ... just never ... but it suits you nicely!
  • Masyn88
    edited June 2021
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

I have always loved ketchup on my eggs and have never used the work thankems in ... well ... just never ... but it suits you nicely!

Well I guess by my own personal standards YOU are weird because you DON'T say my
    My made up word of thankems.
    And *kitten* YEAH to mushed sugar -salt tomatoes on cooked, unborn baby chickens.
  • OleTroubadour
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

Well I guess by my own personal standards YOU are weird because you DON'T say k
    And *kitten* YEAH to mushed sugar -salt tomatoes on cooked, unborn baby chickens.

I feel like I am in good company ... I also put pepper on cantaloupe ... pineapple on cottage cheese ... salt on watermelon ... ranch on pizza ... and the list goes on and on and on lol.
  • Masyn88
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

I feel like I am in good company ... I also put pepper on cantaloupe ... pineapple on cottage cheese ... salt on watermelon ... ranch on pizza ... and the list goes on and on and on lol.

Lmao ok you win!!!
    You're WEIRD because you've developed eating habits that prevent others from stealing your food!🤣🤣🤣
  • OleTroubadour
    @masyn88 well said!

Thankems 😊

Lmao ok you win!!!
    You're WEIRD because you've developed eating habits that prevent others from stealing your food!🤣🤣🤣

I never thought of it like that - but you might be right - I guess I am weird and I can own that!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,945 Member
    Wierdliness is next to Oddliness
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    There's different kinds of weird. There's the quirky, harmless weird like wearing tie-dye Crocs to an uncle's funeral. And then there's the booger collecting guy at work weird who constantly asks if you got anything for him.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    So weird I can't tell you what I'm gonna do in the shower.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,669 Member
    @Chieflrg you win, thats weird
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Not half as weird as all the people in the news stories these days. :(