• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @lx1x wrote: »
    Very... Oh look.. 🐿️

You too? I love them!😍

m6yimrbo5zsd.jpg

Was that at your house? I fed a grey squirrel about a month ago when I was camping. Everything was fine until it nibbled on my finger! Gently, but it gave me the heebie jeebies! Brrr!😵‍💫 I ran away screaming! It later came back with a friend!🤦🏽‍♀️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Very... Oh look.. 🐿️

You too? I love them!😍

m6yimrbo5zsd.jpg

Was that at your house? I fed a grey squirrel about a month ago when I was camping. Everything was fine until it nibbled on my finger! Gently, but it gave me the heebie jeebies! Brrr!😵‍💫 I ran away screaming! It later came back with a friend!🤦🏽‍♀️

Yup. 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm actually pretty normal, everyone else is *kitten* crazy 😂
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I feel this is like that saying, one person's trash being another's treasure. One person's weird is another's normal.

I've been called weird since a kid. Don't think I learned to rise above it... comments just made me become quieter, more clandestine & less social... strangely, more weird.

To many, weird means people not like them. Since I don't expect anyone to be like me (or anyone else), I guess I am weird, after all.

Glad we straightened that one out.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I feel this is like that saying, one person's trash being another's treasure. One person's weird is another's normal.

I've been called weird since a kid. Don't think I learned to rise above it... comments just made me become quieter, more clandestine & less social... strangely, more weird.

To many, weird means people not like them. Since I don't expect anyone to be like me (or anyone else), I guess I am weird, after all.

For what it's worth, I tend to gravitate toward the "weird" people because usually, they end up being pretty interesting people to get to know.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This is so ridiculously freaking 🔥
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options

For what it's worth, I tend to gravitate toward the "weird" people because usually, they end up being pretty interesting people to get to know.

Me, too... but, if I say I like you, now you'll think I'm calling you weird, so... mums the word < insert crickets >

But, just know that in my weird heart... I like you.

:smile:
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options

This is so ridiculously freaking 🔥

With my weird eyesight... that looks like a red chicken.

I love red chickens. They're awesomely weird.

Thanks, compadre.

:smile:
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Very... Oh look.. 🐿️

You too? I love them!😍

m6yimrbo5zsd.jpg

Yup. 😂

Thanks for sharing!💛