Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    I was a hardcore WoW player for years. Had to give it up, so time consuming!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stop following me !!!
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Stop following me !!!

Knock it off! :P
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I used to play a MMO that was basically a watered-down WoW clone for a couple years, quit that, got addicted to League of Legends, and now am playing actual WoW as well (both introduced to me by my boyfriend haha).

Console stuff is too expensive, plus my faithful Xbox 360 finally died last summer :'( but my favorite games of all time were Splinter Cell, Halo, the Sims, and a few rather obscure smaller titles. I couldn't afford to get games when they were new very often, so I was always scrounging the $20 bargain bin or the used racks at GameStop. Now I have a Wii that has been gifted to me, along with a couple games, but we don't actually have a TV at the moment :laugh:
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    As bobby booshay's mumma would say

"Warcraft is the devil "

:)
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The Last of Us

I've heard AMAZING things about this game. The line at PAX East to demo was too long to even contemplate, and I forgot about it until recently. Should I prepare to lose a lot of time?

PAX East?! I'm so insanely jealous...
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    LoL over here!
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    I loved borderlands, currently on my 2nd playthrough of game 2 with my second character (mechromancer, psycho was my first chara)

I also play the following games fairly regularly:
    The Last of Us
    Silent Hill: Homecoming
    Lollypop Chainsaw (I think they are made by the same creators of Borderlands)
    Final Fantasy 13/13-2 (if you hate long battles don't go for this one)
    Bioshock 1/2/Infinite
    Mass Effect 1/2/3 (highly recommend, it's a freaking great series)
    Fallout 3/ New Vegas
    Left 4 Dead/ Left 4 Dead 2
    Diablo 3
    Syndicate
    Lego Star Wars
    Star Wars the Force Unleashed
    Skyrim
    Amnesia
    Oddworld
    Grim Fandango
    Resident Evil 6 & Operation Racoon City
    Spec Ops: The Line
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    Metal Gear Solid (Legacy collection but I play the first game... so darn good!)

Also have these pre-ordered because of the game content:
    The Evil Within
    Diablo 3 (PS3)
    Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered in HD

and there are a few others... I just have too many on the go to remember them all.

Ahh yes, Metal Gear Solid. I played the first one and loved it..the second one was alright, the rest just kinda went downhill from there. The first was hands down my favorite..I wish I still had it, I'm pretty sure its in a box in storage somewhere.
  • Lumiza
    Options
    Is this forum still active? New to myfitness pal and looking for fellow gamers :)
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    Options
    Thread RESSURECTION!!!!!!

The short answer is yes, specifically myself, send a friend invite. :smile:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    PS3= play madden, mlb, and NHL- never played online though..always me against the playstation. lol
  • Lumiza
    Options
    LoL I'm not much of a "console gamer" more just pc games. :)

:bigsmile:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan. Also Dragon Age, although DA2 was very repetitive, but you never got lost! I suck at FPS though. Give me a game with a sword or fire balls and I'm a happy girl.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Right now I am playing Dragon Age. I honestly am one of those gamers that wait till they go on sale super cheap then buy them lol. I would recommend the Gears of War games as well as Halo.
    Alice Madness Returns
    Final Fantasy 13/13-2
    The Last Remnant ( play it off and on, its kinda dry and similar to Final Fantasy in fight mode.)

I can't think of anything else at this time as these are mainly what I have been working on for a while. :) don't get much time to play!

Oh Yes Also played:
    Fable-1/2
    Borderlands (not my cup of tea)
    Game Of Thrones
    Fallout New Vegas
    The Last Templar ( so stupid! Don't recommend lol)
    Two Worlds
    LOTR- War In The North
    Silent Hills
    Resident Evil (all of them)

That's all I can remember so far :) and as you can tell I play whatever seems interesting. I want to play the Lolipop Chainsaw game, but need to locate it in my game stop :D!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bioshock 1&2 are really, really amazing! I like Bioshock Infinite but more as a stand alone... it's too different from the ones set in Rapture.

Right now I'm playing through the first Bioshock again and I just got back into playing Guild Wars 2 :)
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve, Professor Layton, take your pick.
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    bf3. come on November already
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yeah! :) I love Half life, Deus Ex.. well anything you get to explore the place and shoot stuff :D haha.. Borderlands is cool too :) I like to play as single player though, multiplayers are not my favorite.. though yeah I've played some call of duties and battlefields.. mostly fun with a group of friends.
    I have a PS3 too, on that I enjoy playing mortal kombat 9, different DBZ budokai games and little big planet (:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve, Professor Layton, take your pick.

I still have my ps2 and kingdom hearts and all the final fantasy's as well!! ha ha brings back so many great memories!!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love gaming. Currently playing on my xbox and my pc.

Some of my favourites are:
    Mass Effect 1,2 and 3
    Half Life
    Farcry 3
    Tomb Raider
    Doom
    Skyrim
    Fallout 3
    Halo Series
    Portal
    Bioshock