How many times can I eat chicken before I go crazy?

Options
13»

Replies

• curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I made this tonight and it was fantastic. I used brown rice instead of Jasmine rice and added onion as well. The leftovers will be a burrito bowl tomorrow night and Wednesday for lunch.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/3870349662646396/?source_app=android
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Relser wrote: »
    just got this one from a co worker for chicken BBQ on the grill-
    The chicken sauce is really easy to make, and the longer the chicken sits in the sauce the more flavorful it is. I’ve BBQ both bone in and boneless. It makes for spectacular chicken.

Here’s the recipe

4 eggs

1 cup white vinegar

½ cup vegetable oil

1 tsp pepper

2 tsp salt

3 tsp poultry seasoning

wait... what?

For a marinade- soak the chicken in it, then grill it.
  • Bann554
    Bann554 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can also do turkey!
  • Bann554
    Bann554 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Also. Check out: fooddonelight.com
  • ruthhowellwriter
    ruthhowellwriter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have an answer, but we lived in for several years, and about the only decent protein we could purchase was chicken. So I know how you feel. Thankfully, I loved fahitas made with chicken and made them all the time. I am not one of those people who obsess over foods (except pasta), so rather than trying to find a lot of recipes, I just cook the basic food (mostly chicken for protein). My husband likes to eat plain and clean, which makes cooking pretty easy. I guess you could say that I've adopted an "eat to live" philosophy rather than a "live to eat" on. If you like fahitas with tomato sauce, I can send you my Mexican recipe. Also, home made burritos have worked well in my diet plan. Try making some. Good luck.
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and getting very tired of chicken every night. I just made this for dinner tonight though, and it was delicious! I used about half as much pesto and mozz as it called for, and substituted sundried tomatoes bc I don't like raw tomatoes, and added a little spinach! Very juicy and flavorful!

Recipe: http://laughingspatula.com/pesto-mozzarella-and-tomato-stuffed-chicken-breasts/
  • kelly_stevens81
    kelly_stevens81 Posts: 79 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I like to do a chicken fajita

8 oz chicken,
    1 large green pepper,
    1 large red pepper,
    1 large onion,
    1 packet of fajita seasoning.

You cut up and brown the chicken in a pan with cooking spray then add in the veg and seasoning. To finish off the veg add water a 1/4 cup at a time (as it evaporates, you don't want soup just moisture to steam the veg) until they are tender stiring the whole time. I eat this plain without tortillas but if you have the extra calories you can toss a couple in.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Maybe that is what happened to me. I may have a valid excuse for being crazy. I have eating chicken every day for 2 1/2 years. I eat it everyday. I sometimes cook other proteins to break the monotony but I eat chicken at least once every day. I can't eat the same veggies over and over, but chicken I can.