BIKINI ADVICE!

Options
keelycj1
keelycj1 Posts: 37 Member
edited May 2017 in Chit-Chat
Hey mfpers!

Two questions. I bought this bikini top today, and I've never worn one before. Please disregard the bottoms since I didn't get them.

1) does it look "trashy"? (a friend said it did)
2) about how much weight do you guys think I should lose?

g79vx95k42g0.jpg

Replies

• keelycj1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol
    giphy.gif

The helpfulness quotient in this response was through the roof haha. I ask that people stay positive on this thread, too.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I don't like the top. You look great though.
  • keelycj1
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Thanks!! Do you mind me asking why?? I just don't want to make the same mistake again
  • bbell1985
    edited May 2017
    Options
    keelycj1 wrote: »

Thanks!! Do you mind me asking why?? I just don't want to make the same mistake again

I just don't think it's nice. That style was in last year. It's a little young, especially with the tie dye.

ETA: But how do YOU feel in it? I mean...I chose a high french cut 80's bikini bottom for this year even though it's not really in. I just prefer it.
  • keelycj1
    Options

I just don't think it's nice. That style was in last year. It's a little young, especially with the tie dye.

ETA: But how do YOU feel in it? I mean...I chose a high french cut 80's bikini bottom for this year even though it's not really in. I just prefer it.

Thanks for the input!!! I thought it looked great and I like it a ton but I can understand about the tie die. It was more comfortable than others I tried on.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    It looks cute. But might look nicer with the matching bottoms. You have a great shape by the way. Go get the matching bottoms.
  • bbell1985
    Options

Thanks for the input!!! I thought it looked great and I like it a ton but I can understand about the tie die. It was more comfortable than others I tried on.

There are a lot in that style! Try on different patterns and some with matching bottoms. Maybe a size up in the top
  • keelycj1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    It looks cute. But might look nicer with the matching bottoms. You have a great shape by the way. Go get the matching bottoms.

Haha thanks!! I have white string bottoms I bought a while back. Do you think that would work?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Haha thanks!! I have white string bottoms I bought a while back. Do you think that would work?

Yes. :)
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Why do bikinis have to be in fashion? You going swimming in the French Riviera?

• keelycj1
    Options
    Why do bikinis have to be in fashion? You going swimming in the French Riviera?

Hahaha yes. I'll swim in the French Riviera with my maidservants wearing 14 karat nail polish
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective the top may be a tad too small. The bikini itself looks fine to me. I wouldn't think trashy if I saw you in it. And yes I'd check you out.

From what I can see you don't need to loose any weight. Just continue to tone.

And smile!! You're a hottie!

Take care
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute. I don't think you need to lose any weight. If you feel you need to maybe just try and tone. I think you look great though.
  • keelycj1
    Options
    Thank you guys!!! That makes me feel better about it haha
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am.
  • ssteglich
    ssteglich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks good just smile and it would be better