Promoting Subway sandwiches

Options
124»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Don't knock the Subway diet! You too can lose over 200lbs and score a 15 year, all expenses paid, getaway!

I really want to know who chose "Inspiring" for this.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I like Subway.

I eat a subway sandwich about once a fortnight.

although I am small and on a relatively low calorie allowance I have no trouble fitting a 6 in sub and a cookie into my day.

cant see why simple ingredients like bread, meat, salad, cheese are unhealthy.
    Of course you can choose higher or lower calorie options - just like food choices at all places.

Not getting the outrage here.

Yeah. On the rare occasion I go to Subway, I almost always get a salad with chicken. I'm not sure how that's a problem.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I was already considering subway for lunch....this just confirmed it

I almost had it for dinner last night but I chose Penn Station instead

Awww, man Penn Station is so good. Maybe I should get some for lunch...
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    apparently I need to try this miraculous Penn Station
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS PENN STATION?

ETA: godammit, there aren't any near me. I want an Italian sub, stat. *pouts*
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    All the best (i.e. highest calorie) subs aren't available in Germany, this makes me sad. I want a meatball sub goddammit.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    All the best (i.e. highest calorie) subs aren't available in Germany, this makes me sad. I want a meatball sub goddammit.

Aside from Taco Bell, a Subway meatball sub is my son's favorite FAVORITE après sports meal.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS PENN STATION?

ETA: godammit, there aren't any near me. I want an Italian sub, stat. *pouts*

the closest one to me is about 1.5hrs away...but it sound very tempting...
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I assumed the OP was talking about the Subway-sponsored challenge that's running right now. I only eat there maybe once every three months, but there's nothing wrong with their food as long as you're smart about what you order.

BTW, web ads aren't always just pulled directly from your browsing history, but also the histories of other people with similar histories. The idea is that if people who search for A, B, and C also tend to search for D, and you've searched A, B, and C, then maybe you will be interested in D.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I agree OP!!!!..................................Firehouse is WAAAAAAY Better :DB)