What is your favorite cheat meal?

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Does anyone else feel terrible after a cheat meal? I just ate mine. I had two slices of pizza and I am having terrible stomach pains and can't stop using the bathroom

This probably psychosomatic and probably nothing to do with having a mere two slices of pizza..."cheat" has a pretty negative connotation and all kinds of people on here get all guilty/sick about eating something "bad."

I personally don't use the term...there are days that I overindulge and it's not a big deal...it's not "cheating" on anything, it's living life and enjoying myself. For my wife's birthday we went to one of our favorite local steak houses...I didn't feel so good afterwards, but that's because I stuffed my face with an appetizer, an 18 ounce ribeye and sides, desert, and we shared two bottles of wine...no regrets though and not something I do routinely by any means...it was a very special occasion.

We have pizza night most Friday evenings and watch a movie...
  • bharvikpurohit
    bharvikpurohit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :)pizza and smoothie
  • anner143
    anner143 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mexican food. love chips and salsa and fajitas! yum
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Baby back ribs, lots of them - spicy dry rub, slow cooked, sweet hot sauce just before they are done. And red wine.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    Does anyone else feel terrible after a cheat meal? I just ate mine. I had two slices of pizza and I am having terrible stomach pains and can't stop using the bathroom

Not I. I usually feel a mix of glorious satisfaction and regret.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The weekend. I need to work on that...
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat. Me and food have an open relationship.

So much this for me :)
  • Wickedwitch2017
    Wickedwitch2017 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So many people saying pizza :o Sorry folks but I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like pizza hahaha... mine is chicken alfredo pasta, at least 2 plates of it, used to be 3, but I'm reasonable now o:)
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    So many people saying pizza :o Sorry folks but I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like pizza hahaha... mine is chicken alfredo pasta, at least 2 plates of it, used to be 3, but I'm reasonable now o:)

Don't like pizza?? :o:'(
  • cangler
    cangler Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i really enjoy any foods so im just grateful to eat but pizza will always be a classic, even the frozen pizza's from grocery store are delicious to me. im more than satisfied with the frozen foods you simply heat up in the microwave or oven, but any fast food is good too... just rarely go that route.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

Don't like pizza?? :o:'(

It seems almost impossible since you can put almost anything on a crust and call it pizza, even chicken alfredo.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have cheat meals all the time to be honest...

But nothing beats a bison burger or a pulled pork sandwich with some good fries and coleslaw
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Sounds like food poisoning