Please help: guess these measurements!

Hi, i am on a body transformation journey from rectangle shaped to curvy. Can anyone guess her waist to hip ratio or measurements?

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    edited May 2017
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Mad Photoshop skills.

Or cosmetic surgery...

ETA: and luck of the draw in the genetics lottery (if it's the kind of shape that appeals to you)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    you cant turn yourself into someone else and trying to will just end in frustration. Try to be the best you you can.
  • FlattoPhat
    FlattoPhat Posts: 22 Member
    Does anyone know anyone or have a similar shape?
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    FlattoPhat wrote: »
    Does anyone know anyone or have a similar shape?

apparently you disregarded all the comments that told you to be the best YOU, not someone else..
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Photoshop
    Tactical body bending
    Genetic body fat distribution

Get healthy and get fit. You are not going to get her body.

This^^
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    I am going to spend the day in front of the mirror doing tactical body bending now. B) See what I can turn my pancake butt into.
    Love that phrase @jemhh.

Cheers, h.
    I am going to spend the day in front of the mirror doing tactical body bending now. B) See what I can turn my pancake butt into.
    Love that phrase @jemhh.

Cheers, h.

I've done tactical bending, it works but I look freakin' ridiculous. Haha
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Photoshop
    Tactical body bending
    Genetic body fat distribution

Get healthy and get fit. You are not going to get her body.

^^^^
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I can't guess that person's measurements. I do think their proportions in those photos do not look natural and you should not try to match someone else's body. Work with the body shape you have.

An hourglass figure usually would have a waist measurement 8-12" smaller than the bust and waist where those measurements would be about equal. So 34, 24, 34 would be an hourglass. Not a lot of women are an hourglass shape.
    A rectangular body shape is the more common shape. Your waist would be 1-8" smaller than your bust and hip measurement.
    If you are a rectangle shape now you will probably just be a smaller rectangle if you lose weight.

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi, i am on a body transformation journey from rectangle shaped to curvy. Can anyone guess her waist to hip ratio or measurements?

Are you hoping to mimic her measurements? If so, that is a complete waste of time as big tushes don't come from anything but genetics, and specific camera angles/lenses.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Love that phrase @jemhh.

Cheers, h.

:)

I've tried to mimic the bendiness in the mirror, just to see if I can do it and cannot. It is funny to try sometimes.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    i do not know if it is photoshop or not. My sister has the same exact shape but with bigger boobs and she is all natural. She has the small waist, big boobs and a big butt but with smaller legs. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the tush of my sister. We are all different.
  • FlattoPhat
    95bi5fl69scj.jpg

It also fuels my workouts. :)
  • FlattoPhat
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    i do not know if it is photoshop or not. My sister has the same exact shape but with bigger boobs and she is all natural. She has the small waist, big boobs and a big butt but with smaller legs. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the tush of my sister. We are all different.

Exactly. Just bc its big doesnt mean its fake. I too know girls in real life who are slim but have big boobs or big behinds.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Exactly. Just bc its big doesnt mean its fake. I too know girls in real life who are slim but have big boobs or big behinds.

The point most people are making is that unless you are genetically gifted with those proportions, all the workouts in the world are not going to help you get there.