Please help: guess these measurements!

2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    FlattoPhat wrote: »
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    i do not know if it is photoshop or not. My sister has the same exact shape but with bigger boobs and she is all natural. She has the small waist, big boobs and a big butt but with smaller legs. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the tush of my sister. We are all different.

Exactly. Just bc its big doesnt mean its fake. I too know girls in real life who are slim but have big boobs or big behinds.

Did you ask these two girls what they did to achieve this?
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited May 2017
    As a fellow ruler shaped broad I feel like, while some squat booty is always possible, I could live under the bar and my *kitten* is never going to be that big. And even if I by some miracle managed those kind of gains I think it would have the potential to look really odd and out of proportion given straight hips and little to no boobs to balance it out.

The girl in these photos has a great body, but just because you don't necessarily have the potential for the exact same figure doesn't mean you can't also have a great body. Beauty isn't boilerplate
  • FlattoPhat
    FlattoPhat Posts: 22 Member

The point most people are making is that unless you are genetically gifted with those proportions, all the workouts in the world are not going to help you get there.[/quote]

I would agree, it will take more than just working out if one doesnt naturally have that body.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    The one in blue grey shorts looks weirdly bunchy. I would suspect some padding going on in that one. If that's the case, OP, you could have that shape even if your genetics are working against you.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Orphia wrote: »
    I did a Google Search by Image and found the girl.

https://www.instagram.com/la_fitness_girl/?hl=en

She sells supplements.

Also, her waist doesn't look that small in a lot of her pics.

The photo in the grey dress looks like she stuffed a sofa cushion down there. Yet in the abs pic she has a lovely natural shape.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    I am going to spend the day in front of the mirror doing tactical body bending now. B) See what I can turn my pancake butt into.
    Love that phrase @jemhh.

Cheers, h.

:)

I've tried to mimic the bendiness in the mirror, just to see if I can do it and cannot. It is funny to try sometimes.

It reminds me of the thigh gap bending forward poses a few years ago.

I had friends over one night and the wine was flowing and we thought we'd try to mimic some of the pics.
    One of the funniest nights ever :D

Ohhh I'll have to keep that in mind for the next girl's night in :wink:
    We might not drink... doesn't mean we don't get silly. Just means we have no plausible excuse for the 'get silly' part :tongue:
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    This girl is probably a genetically blessed pear shape. Yes there is some good camera angling but I've know a couple of girls with similar proportions. Slender curvy on top but HUGE booty on bottom. Just because it's an uncommon shape I don't think it fair to assume it's fake.

I'm the opposite of this woman. Curvy big (but not huge) booty on bottom MASSIVE boobs up top. Like I'm currently a British cup size J, which is an American M. I'm also an hourglass shape with an 11"-12" waist to hip/bust differential. I'm naturally rediculously proportioned, and no amount of exercise, diet, wishing and hoping is going to give any woman my measurements unless they are also GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to the same body shape as me.

Just work to be the best YOU you can be and don't worry about comparing yourself to others. It's a hard hard lesson I had to learn for myself because I've never known anyone with a body like mine. I was always thicker than all the girls in my class and no about of diet or exercise or crying or wishing could give me that "Britney Spears" body all the other girls had. Eventually I just had to learn to work with what I've got.

Don't let comparison be the thief of your joy.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Op I have her shape, I'm more curvy than her since I have more hips and I have very broad shoulders, so I'm a pear/hour glass. That's 100% genetics unless you do surgery which I won't recommend. I've been working hard to get rid of my hips and butt but my waist just keeps getting smaller. It's not happening and I know I'm fighting genetics.Just focus on being fit, do weight training and be the best version of you. We are all unique and beautiful in all shapes and sizes.
  • FlattoPhat
    Hi, i am on a body transformation journey from rectangle shaped to curvy. Can anyone guess her waist to hip ratio or measurements?

Are you hoping to mimic her measurements? If so, that is a complete waste of time as big tushes don't come from anything but genetics, and specific camera angles/lenses.

I cant get her measurementd, but i want that whr. I guess i can eyeball it, its about .55.
  • FlattoPhat

Exactly. Just bc its big doesnt mean its fake. I too know girls in real life who are slim but have big boobs or big behinds. [/quote]

Did you ask these two girls what they did to achieve this? [/quote]

I said "too" not "two." Iv known several slim curvy women personally and seen many others as well. Its not that uncommon. Also most women at least have top or bottom curves.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Can't tell by the profile pic.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member

Exactly. Just bc its big doesnt mean its fake. I too know girls in real life who are slim but have big boobs or big behinds.

Did you ask these two girls what they did to achieve this? [/quote]

I said "too" not "two." Iv known several slim curvy women personally and seen many others as well. Its not that uncommon. Also most women at least have top or bottom curves. [/quote]

So because you said too and not two you can't ask them?

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    @Orphia. Her Instagram videos are telling.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2017
    Does anyone know anyone or have a similar shape?

Really? What would that do specifically for you? Ignoring other responses won't help you to achieve someone else's body shape. You have what your parents gave you. Genetics. Bulk and lift all you like; it takes years to build a booty like that; any less than that and it's photoshop/cosmetic, sorry.

Be proud of your shape and enhance you. Comparing yourself to others will just disappoint. :/
  • FlattoPhat
    bagge72 wrote: »

Did you ask these two girls what they did to achieve this?

I said "too" not "two." Iv known several slim curvy women personally and seen many others as well. Its not that uncommon. Also most women at least have top or bottom curves. [/quote]

So because you said too and not two you can't ask them?

[/quote]

Im not going to walk up to a stranger and ask why they have big breasts or a big behind. Or even someone i know.
  • FlattoPhat
    Does anyone know anyone or have a similar shape?

Really? What would that do specifically for you? Ignoring other responses won't help you to achieve someone else's body shape. You have what your parents gave you. Genetics. Bulk and lift all you like; it takes years to build a booty like that; any less than that and it's photoshop/cosmetic, sorry.

Be proud of your shape and enhance you. Comparing yourself to others will just disappoint. :/

In two years into concentrated bootybuilding, and i think itll take a year or two more to really fet curvy.

For me its not disappointing, its motivating. Ive already changed my body a lot.
  • FlattoPhat
    Op I have her shape, I'm more curvy than her since I have more hips and I have very broad shoulders, so I'm a pear/hour glass. That's 100% genetics unless you do surgery which I won't recommend. I've been working hard to get rid of my hips and butt but my waist just keeps getting smaller. It's not happening and I know I'm fighting genetics.Just focus on being fit, do weight training and be the best version of you. We are all unique and beautiful in all shapes and sizes.
    Want to trade? The fat on my booty is the first to go, and i'm left with this stomach.