Short guys and girls come together!

Options
I'm 4'10 and weight has always been a struggle because any gain or loss shows so much.

I've just re-started my journey. Im 154, wanting to be 134 by September and eventually 115 or less. I've never been smaller than 115, but it'd be amazing to see how far i can push myself!

Being so small means that the 1200 minimum isn't too much of a deficit, so it takes us much longer to lose.

It'd be nice to add people with similar weight to lose (about 40lbs) :)

Replies

• paler9618
    paler9618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the 1200 minimum meaning it takes us longer to lose weight. I share your end goal but am at a different starting point.
  • Modarella
    Modarella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5ft, 142lbs here. The struggle is real. Feel free to add me :)
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    5ft here. Wanting to lose about 50lbs
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debby512
    debby512 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5 2' . Eating 1200 kcal is so hard and losing the weight is so slow. A lot of my taller friends tell me I dont eat enough :(:D
  • nappy_cornrolls
    nappy_cornrolls Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't give up...stay strong! Diet & Cardio is the key!
  • judykuhn51
    judykuhn51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say my calorie goal is 1200
  • Macy9336
    Macy9336 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty and on 1200/day as well. I think what irritates me most is if I eat under 1000 just because I wasn't hungry, MFP goes all red on me and says I'm not eating enough so I'm penalised. Come on! Anyone else that has a deficit of 200 on a day wouldn't get a nasty gram like that. I tend to have days where I don't eat much and days I eat a lot, I just try to stick to weekly goal. I'm not trying to lose weight, mostly maintain as I am on weight gaining medication so I know my BMR will be affected and I'll have to eat less.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    stay strong u can do it
  • kimmisuee
    kimmisuee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40lbs, 5"2 here ! :) im on my second week of the blood sugar diet, I don't have batteries for my scales so don't know how much I've lost but I have got into a pair of jeans easier haha !
  • _tannyw
    Options
    bump!
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    BeardedTxCowboy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'7 here
  • Ladyloraella
    Ladyloraella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5ft 1, looking to lose 30lbs for my first target!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    5'1, looking to shed 70 pounds. Love how noticeable it is when I lose 6 pounds, don't love the razor-thin deficits at lower weights, ha.
  • veganwater
    veganwater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'1" as well...Looking to lose about 50lbs to get back down to a normal weight for my tiny frame. It's a slow process but I didn't gain the weight in a few months, I won't lose it for in a few months. Keep your head up, we're in it together.
  • MaddieZieglerFan25
    MaddieZieglerFan25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @_tannyw I'm 5ft, 180 pounds, and looking to see how 30 pounds of weight loss affects my physical appearance. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • heydee59
    heydee59 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hellooo! Just like @MaddieGlitter , I too am 180 and would like to lose 30 lbs to start.
  • _tannyw
    Options
    BUMP!
  • KrystalKween
    KrystalKween Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'2" and trying to go from 150 to 120. I eat around 1,700 calories a day. Feel free to add me.