What does a day of eating look like for you?

Options
2»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    AshFace22 wrote: »
    Do ya feel guilty for making room for a certain guilty food?

There are no guilty foods.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite dinners ...

Various frozen veggies

+

360351.jpg

+

346126.jpg

+

(Palak Paneer is my favourite but I like many of the others too)
    pd_ready_meals.jpg
  • ashjongfit
    ashjongfit Posts: 147 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Do I feel guilty eating certain food. Yes, but I'm working on it. I can over eat by 1000k of fruit and not give a damn. If its chips or "bad" food I feel horrible. I was very disordered before, I'm in the third trimester right now and while I haven't done as great as I could have, I am really correcting a lot of bad thought patterns towards food.

DAY at random

9am
    32oz water.
    Smoothie with kefier, frozen tropical fruit, 1/2 a banana. Buckwheat waffle with natural crunchy pb.

11am
    Coffee + 32 oz water

12/1pm
    32oz water
    Either multi grain rye with avocado and 2 whole eggs with carrot sticks, berries and cuke slices
    OR
    chicken salad (chicken breast, greek yogurt, mustard, pickles/grapes) with multi grain crackers + fruit and veg

3pm -
    1/2 c cottage cheese, .5 a serving of trail mix
    32oz water

6pm-
    (Todays dinner will be)
    Grilled chicken burger with whole grain bun, avo + pickles and mustard with a massive side salad with loads of veggies + 2 tbsp 1000 island dressing (normally hate, but craving it.)
    32oz water

9pm - watermelon (sometimes a banana, if I worked out.)

Sometimes I have another coffee, each are just one cream and one sugar. Some days I have ice cream for dessert. I go for a lot of veg :) I basically learned that I eat this way not to diet (as I previously thought) but because it makes me feel the best. Edited to say, calorie wise I'm around 2500 ish with a workout. I am gaining on target for my pregnancy so I'd say its going well? I'm getting back into the habit of logging for post baby when I resume my fat loss goals.

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    1500 Calories Sunday-Friday, 2030 on Saturday

Weekdays
    Wake up 5 am-Coffee with two tablespoons half and half, two packs sugar in the raw -90 cals
    11:00 Lunch-Whole bag of lettuce mix, can of tuna, hot sauce -170 cals
    3:45 Snack-Quest Bar 190 -cals
    7:30 Dinner- Bag of lettuce mix, 6 oz lean meat, extra veggies 400 cals
    9:00 Dessert- Protein dense treat (yogurt, halo top with protein powder, etc) 300 Cals

That's the skeleton. I'll add a couple hundred to dinner with cheese, or I might eat an extra snack (usually protein bar at lunch) to make up the rest of the calories.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I "get" a little over 2000 cal/day, usually 500-600 for breakfast, 300 for lunch, 1000 for dinner, remainder a handful of almonds or a piece of fruit, etc as evening "snack."

The breakfast is 80% of time a smoothie-style shake consisting of whey, an apple, a banana, plain yogurt and skim milk; the rest of the mornings are usually eggs (in various forms) and toasted home-baked bread, oatmeal, etc.

Lunch is often homemade veggie-chicken salad (leftover baked/grilled chicken buzzed through a food processor with veggies and typically plain greek yogurt rather than mayo). Otherwise, mostly homemade soups, salads or other combos and leftovers.

Dinners are wide open, as I'm informally retired and cooking for the family and feeling creative and ambitious in the kitchen about it, LOL.

And, no, don't feel guilty, at least not until afterwards, LOL. My bathroom scale is usually heading in the correct direction on this plan, 20 lbs lost since New Years day, about 50 lbs overall, much more to go.