auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mqhs64OkLo1s72b0oo2_500.jpg

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTLOLOLOLOL

^ translation: I found that amusing.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles, applied to the scope of weight reduction of course? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

1214960662537.JPG

YES! And...

Don27t20panic-300x252_zps6d31ec97.jpg
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6goewcB8j1ra459lo1_500.gif

This!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Because Lobbyists.

Next question.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    swap your thesaurus for a dictionary.
  • FrankieTrailBlazer
    FrankieTrailBlazer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles, applied to the scope of weight reduction of course? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

LMFAO ... Is this quoted from Sarah Pailin ?
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, ask Sheldon...
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I would answer, but you misspelled a word in the topic, and I'm too high and mighty to bother with such. Toodles!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    It's not beyond reach of state or local governments infact I would argue that is where we want to start with reform in schools, grocery stores and even city planning. When I was in school we took this neat lecture on how cities especially those in the west of American have been guilty of designing cities for the automobile which makes walking to places more difficult. It's such a far reaching epidemic with the change in family structure, cities, food delivery, and food manufacturing is why I find it so difficult to get a good gauge and what you perceive as indifference.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options

LMFAO ... Is this quoted from Sarah Pailin ?

I think so. Perhaps she wrote it while viewing Russia from her home in Alaska?
  • _bumshaker_
    Options
    Huh?
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a grad school course description in question form.

That's how i pass most of my question.

ok, what big words did i hear from the prof... rinse, repeat
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    a little *kitten* istAnce

1305139366-fart.jpg

**edited because moon moon doesn't know how to post pics
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    37301573.jpg