can you eat two slices of pizza if it fits in your calories?

Options
124»

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Some pizza is fine, just make sure to get 5-8 servings of fruits and veggies most days for health.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza most Friday evenings...and usually more like 4 slices and I lose weight just fine.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    And still loose weight

I ate 3 small slices yesterday. And I was down this morning.
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    cordney wrote: »
    Yes you can but I thought pizza made you feel sick. (According to your other post)

Anyway, I have pizza every Friday (sometimes brownies too) and I am losing. Down 50lbs since the first of the year.

It was a less greedy pizza,maybe that's maybe y
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've eaten pizza or doughnuts as long as it fit within my caloric intake for the day. :smile:
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY
  • Iamnotasenior
    Iamnotasenior Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If we go out to Pizza Hut, I get a Veggie Lover's personal pan pizza. I can have the whole pizza in all of it's deep pan, cheesy goodness for 550 calories. My other "go to" is Amy's pizza (in the frozen food section). I can have a third of a pizza (two big slices) for about 330 calories.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I avoid some of the more 'creative' toppings my favorite pizza place offers, like battered-breaded cauliflower, mac-n-cheese, or french fries (I'm not kidding and they are quite good), but sure.

Holy heck battered cauliflower pizza? AHHHH Where do you live???
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've found I cannot eat 2 slices of pizza. I can't seem to stop until I've had 3-4 pieces.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    I've found I cannot eat 2 slices of pizza. I can't seem to stop until I've had 3-4 pieces.

Yeah, I've come to terms with the fact that if I'm going to have pizza I need to allot enough calories for half a 10 inch gf pizza. If I try to limit to one or two slices I end up eating the whole thing. :/
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I avoid some of the more 'creative' toppings my favorite pizza place offers, like battered-breaded cauliflower, mac-n-cheese, or french fries (I'm not kidding and they are quite good), but sure.

Holy heck battered cauliflower pizza? AHHHH Where do you live???

Toronto. We don't have many kosher pizza places, but the one nearest me isn't afraid to test out toppings like these.

• jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely, as long as you don't go over your calories, go for it.
    Never starve yourself and a cheat every once in awhile is good and healthy
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want as long as it fits within your calorie limit. I'll give you some background on myself January 1st 2016 my starting weight was 288 my current weight is about 208 pounds which I've been maintaining for eight months.

During that time I didn't restrict anything. It's just a matter of plugging your stats into mfp and staying within your calorie goals. During that time I still had Wendy's hamburgers couple slices of pizza and beers on the beach. If I had to give that stuff up I could never done this. As crazy as it sounds losing the weight was the easiest thing I ever did. If I had to give up the stuff I enjoyed I coulda never done this for this journey to succeed it has to be enjoyable.

I've also been on 3 vacations during that time and I ate whatever I wanted I drank whatever I want it. Yes I may have gained a couple pounds some of that was water weight but I wouldn't have traded it for anything