EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I can't give up love without it I'm no body so do judge
  • genevalil
    genevalil Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Espressos, with added milk and sugar.

And peanut butter.

So I just make sure they fit in my daily calorie allowance.
  • robynmoosehead
    robynmoosehead Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Real sugar in my coffee. I've tried every darn sugar substitute and they just seem to mess up my morning brew. Back in the day when I was on WW, I loved the hell out of some Splenda but now I just can't do it. I have about 45 calories worth (3 tsp) in my morning cup but I always think that I could have used those calories elsewhere. Oh well! It is what it is!

This might sound really silly but I actually add a pinch of sea salt to my coffee. I don't drink it with milk and it really helps take off the slightly bitter edge from a really strong brew!

• sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much given up all the foods/drink I used to love because of food allergies. Believe me! If one of those things you can't give up started making you sick you'd give it up quick. Soda was the hardest craving for me to get rid of. Now I drink sparkling seltzer water and I love it. Don't even miss soda. Quitting cold turkey works best for me.
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    The only thing I gave up is trying to like kale and sweet potatoes! I haven't looked backed at all

:smiley: No more sweet potatoes or kale in this house!
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much given up all the foods/drink I used to love because of food allergies. Believe me! If one of those things you can't give up started making you sick you'd give it up quick. Soda was the hardest craving for me to get rid of. Now I drink sparkling seltzer water and I love it. Don't even miss soda. Quitting cold turkey works best for me.

I wish I could drink the sparkling mess my hubby does and I have tried but ugh lol
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    potato chips