• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I often wish someone would catfish me

Remember this? Beggers can't be choosers. Maybe next time a hot chick will catfish you :p

I demand a selfie to prove you aren't who you say you aren't!

Call me....

You won't give me your number! Please it's hard to message on here and I need your help so that I get the correct angle of my d in pics
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Okay, so with this information, that the person "just" wants to be friends yet immediately wants the OP's phone number...just no.

This guy doesn't have any friends off the internet? You know. Old-fashioned analog friends? Instead he needs to trawl internet forums for cute girls to be "friends" with? If that were actually true then it would almost be scarier than the more likely possibility that it's a bogus story to try to get an "in" with the OP somehow.

Now...as for "just" being friends, again, who cares what the actual person looks like...I don't demand that my friends be physically attractive...so that part wouldn't bother me. Seriously, I just wouldn't care.

BUT a "new friend" who immediately wants to call me, after dragging through some forum searching for "friends"...Oh eff to the no.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    OP, you aren't sharing names?

I thought that might be against the MFP rules, singling someone out so I chose not to do it. Should I? Lol the person could always deny it so I don't wana come across as the bad guy to some poor hard done by cat fish

No. If you're afraid/worried/concerned, report him.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    That said, I have come across two different women's risque pictures from MFP on adult sites. I contacted both to let them know, although they might not have been catfished, whom ever the guys where who received the pics did not have the best of intentions. That stuff is BS to me. Awkward conversations, but I'd rather they know.

Wow! They had their faces in their racy pics? Not smart. Also not smart to do nudes. More reason why I never will. Pics in panties and bra is no different than what someone will see on a beach or at the pool. If my pics ended up on an adult site, eh, who cares, it's nothing the public at large at the beach hasn't seen. I also have to say that is awesome you let them know. Too many wouldn't have done that.

I have a mailbox, I damn sure do.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Well thanks guys

You're Welcome.