As a truck driver I lost 189 pounds using the app

Options
13»

Replies

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    my family has worked in the industry for the past 35 years - it's a brutal, thankless job a lot of the time. thank you for sharing your success and congratulations!
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Did you ever figure out how to post pics? Because we'd LOVE to see your progress!
  • MandyLou517
    MandyLou517 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!

I'm a truckers girlfriend, he does a local route, so not quite the same challenges as OTR in regards to diet. But I love seeing him slowly start making healthier choices. I ride along with him sometimes and I know how tempting some of that truck stop food can be!

Congrats on your weight loss, and keep on rolling!
  • desg1218
    desg1218 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Way to go. Sounds like you found an angel in your wife and found that strength in yourself. Congrats.
  • reslermomma
    reslermomma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Way to go. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    First of all, WELL DONE. You've worked hard for your success and should be proud of yourself!!

Second of all, these are some primo truck stop tips. They are in no way relevant to my life or diet personally and even *I* can tell that this is some straight-up advice gold. Well done you!!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats awesome work
  • NiniTiby
    NiniTiby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration!
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement! Just goes to show that excuses are just that - excuses. If OP can lose nearly half his body weight eating at truck stops, doing a seated job and not really exercising then anyone can. Like the man says - get your head in the game. I love this post!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!