anger issues

Options
EmmaCottrellluv
EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
So for awhile now i have had anger issues and I need advice how to keep it under control so if u have advice or ur story and how u keep it under control I would appreciate it if u shared it thx

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Please describe how you express your anger. There are many ways to do it. What's yours?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Emma!!! Try hitting a punching bag.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Anger issues as well?
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »

Anger issues as well?

No. Just helping a girl out :)
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Lol
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    Please describe how you express your anger. There are many ways to do it. What's yours?

Ok someone acts stupid I'm going off on them the littlest things tic me off u blame me for something somethings going down
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caught in the blast of gamma radiation, as a brilliant scientist I became cursed to transform in times of stress into the living engine of destruction.
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

I might try that
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Why are you so angry, Emma?

Lots of reasons I don't feel like saying over comments
  • tsortsor
    Options
    It works at the time but u need to work on not getting so mad
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

Ok someone acts stupid I'm going off on them the littlest things tic me off u blame me for something somethings going down

Are they blaming you for things that aren't your fault?

Yep
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

Are they blaming you for things that aren't your fault?
    And that's the hard part for me I cant
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    Then what you need to do is remove those toxic people from your life. If the issue is with others and it's affecting you, you need to make the choice to get rid of them for your mental and physical health. Easier said than done but that's a solution to bringing back your inner peace.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Learn some meditation skills and practice them.
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    Then what you need to do is remove those toxic people from your life. If the issue is with others and it's affecting you, you need to make the choice to get rid of them for your mental and physical health. Easier said than done but that's a solution to bringing back your inner peace.

It's like anyone in general tho
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    mindful meditation.
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    mindful meditation.

I'll probably try to
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    It might be worth it to talk with a therapist. Many young people struggle with anger management, so it's not necessarily a sign of any other problems, but a therapist can help you brainstorm some ways to deal with it, and help you implement them. (My teenage son was seeing a therapist for the same kind of thing for a while, and it helped!) Talk to your insurance provider to find someone they cover, or if you're in school, you can go to the student center and get help there in finding a provider.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    if you have anger issues like that see a dr. that can often be a sign of a mental illness.Not saying it is but it can be.Its not good for you to get angry and you should not go off on people in general.you may want to learn how to cope with people and learn how to talk to them without anger or being set off,with some people though its like they push your buttons repeatedly. some people you may have to kick to the curb.people often blame others for things they dont do because they have to blame someone as they dont want to own up to being at fault. those people are toxic and need to be avoided.