OMG OMG OMG,,,,,,, a number 1!

Options
Melanie1967
Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
Well I was on the radio 2 weeks ago, promoting weight loss to truck drivers, and MFP. You would have thought I was a salesperson for MFP!! I have made 1 new friend from that 10 minute radio spot. I admitted my high weight and current weight, to everyone that was listening, and how long I had been here. Last night, I sent the radio host a email, updating my new weight because I had to share it. He then read the email, in full, over the radio. Have I lost my mind or what? LOL! Anyhow, I can't wait to tell you all here, even though weigh in isn't until Saturday. This morning, I weighed in at 199.6! Did you see that? 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!! It's been over 28 years since my first number, was the first number! 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!! I am almost caught up with my license now. It states I weigh 190lbs, and has for years, even when I weighed 255lbs. Thank you everyone here for all the great support you have given me. I couldn't do it without you!

Replies

• jennebelle
    jennebelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Great job!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Great job - what an accomplishment!
  • susiespin
    susiespin Posts: 10
    Options
    I was hoping for one also but i got a 200.4 instead, hopefully next week. Well done!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    OMG there's a number 1 on the scale? :ohwell: I can't wait to see it!! Congrats on your new number. Give us the details about your radio spot. I'd love to hear it.
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    Absolutely terrific !!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know seeing that new number category is soooooo awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! Congrats!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    lol, this is a great post. You made me pull out my driver's liscence to see what weight I have on there. I still have 300lbs!!! I'm only 235 now! How awesome is that!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    I had heard the rumor that there was a #1 on the scale. I guess you just confirmed it for me!! That is quite an accomplishment and one that you deserve to relish! (oops, sorry for the food-word!) Anyway, keep up the great work, keep us informed on how you are doing and YOU GO GIRL!!!:flowerforyou:
    Donna
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your doing amazing!!!!!!!
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! And you're so brave to be sharing over the radio like that! I hope see a number 1 someday!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congrats. I saw a 1 instead of a 2 this morning as well. Must be a great day to weigh in!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    BAD *kitten*!!! Congrats!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you......way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Terrific! keep it up (and keep it off!):happy:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait until I see a 1 on the scale! Will be a fabulous day. Good for you, all the hard work you've put in, you deserve it! :)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SOOOO exciting! I'm so proud of you! You are number 1 !!!!! Wish I could have heard you on the radio!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!