OMG OMG OMG,,,,,,, a number 1!

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Good JOB!!! what an amazing feeling that must be :)
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You must be so proud!
  • sanford
    sanford Posts: 2
    Options
    Melanie, Congratulations! That is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Fantastic girl!! YOU are awesome!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Yeah You!!! So proud of your hard work!!!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done :)

Don't you find it weird that they put your weight on your driving licence? That's too personal. I'm from England and they don't do that here. Infact I don't think the government could get away with that!! I would find it humiliating, because I have to show my Licence as ID when at the supermarket sometimes.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    thats awesome keep it up, im about one pound away from my license weight of 230. Its been on there since i was 16 (im 30). My ultimate goal is 210 or under. I believe i will get there thanks to myfitnesspal and p90x.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations! :happy: My license doesn't show weight. I don't think they do that anymore.
  • kitmyers
    kitmyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How AWESOME are you!!! Great job!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well done,thats fantastic and fame as well lol can I have your autograph ? :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    Nothing better than saying goodbye to the 200's. You should be very proud!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful I can't wait till I am there too! Keep up the good work!
  • kitnkabdl
    kitnkabdl Posts: 5
    Options
    This is such an inspiring post! I love it!
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I'm still waiting to see that beautiful number 1. I have 13 pounds to go. It's also been 28 years since a one has been in front. I'm going to scream so loud I'm sure everyone will be able to hear me. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself and the fact that it was on the radio. What a testimony. Great job and keep up all the great work....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    :) Isn't it funny, some people might look at that and sneer, they don't understand. Most people (all people, I don't know all of you :) ) on here do understand what that means and it's a HUGE DEAL! I'm very close to changing my first number from a 3 to a 2 and when I get there I know it'll be such a rush :)

Keep it up, you're doing AWESOME!
  • doodlbug
    doodlbug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work. Also, I can't wait for the day when my weight matches the one on my driver's license!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    It is such a great feeling. Congrats!!!!!
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so funny because anytime people ask me how much I want to lose I just say that I want to weigh what my driver's license says!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!