Jillian Michaels- ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• suebee143
    suebee143 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Day 1/30 in the books.

Woo hoo! Getting started is the hardest part. I am having to modify a few moves to accommodate a foot injury I am healing from, running man being one of them. I like Jillian's inspirational sayings during cool down: "Transformation is not a future event, it is a present activity."
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! @suebee143 good job!
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!
  • suebee143
    Options
    Day 2/30 in the books.

Great job Marie and treehugger. :-)

OMG, those hollow mans... my abs are so weak; this is going to be good for me.

• marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 3 done!
  • Treehugger_88
    Options
    nice! me too!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @Treehugger_88 good job!
  • suebee143
    Options
    Day 3/30 in the books. :-)

Felt it a little more today. Was sore!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Day 3/3 done yesterday, month total 2/30. I can't do every day, because I need to use the gym daycare I pay for!

So question: where do you all workout? Basement, living room, corner of the gym? I hide in group ex classes or in my basement. I'm a little afraid of the open gym floor, lol. I want to get the confidence to do this workout at the gym but I always feel like people look at you when you do intervals on your own. Time to get over it?
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 4 done! @wellnesschaser I do mine in my room lol that's where I workout ,@suebee143 I'm sore too :# Good job getting the Workouts's done guys! I hope to push through theses workout and get great results :)
  • Treehugger_88
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I workout in my apartment. Its only one room, so its sort of half in the living room, half in the kitchen. There's no gym in the town I live in.
    I'm sore too!! I'm used to doing similar bodyweight workouts every other day, but doing them every day is way more intense haha.
  • suebee143
    Options
    I work out either in my bedroom or my living room, depending on the time of day. We have a small house; not a lot of options.

I don't think I could do this workout with others watching. Esp. fast feet! LOL I don't like running on streets for the same reason. I usually go the track or the park.
  • suebee143
    Options
    Day 4/30 in the books.

Normally I like to work out in the mornings, but I am going to PT two mornings a week right now and I have been struggling with night snacking, so doing these workouts has helped with that a bit. I really hate having a good 100% day and then screwing it up with extra calories at night.
  • Nawarti
    Nawarti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I look forward to starting in July after the Ramadan fast. Please remember to take pics and post - perhaps day 1, 15 and 30. I will be stalking this board:)
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @Nawarti for sure :) day 5 done!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    June 3 in the books. Felt great today. Upped my weights for a couple of moves (I've been doing JM on and off for a while so finally getting stronger! Total: 3 of 30 days.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred this month as it fitted the 30 days for June. This is my 4th time at it and I've also done ripped in 30 twice, I do love both workouts a lot.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @Tracey_B_72 that's great :) i did 30 day shred last month! @wellnesschaser you do a good job w all your Workouts. Just finished day 6! Oh and I went running last night guys :o i don't run lol
  • suebee143
    Options
    Day 5/30 in the books.

I could not get my workout in yesterday. Busy busy week at work and last day of school for my kids. Got home late and couldn't get it done. Will count it as my rest day. Do any of you do rest days or do you work out every day?
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Yes I took two last month its when I don't have time or really tired.