What odd quirk do you have?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have weird quirks with food. If things I am eating are multi colored I have to eat them in a certain way. Ex: Skittles- have to be sorted out by color, green go in the trash because they are *kitten* gross. Orange and yellow get eaten together. If there are 3 orange and 2 yellow I eat the extra orange first. Purple and red get eaten together too, but if there are extra red I save those for last because they are the best.
    Hahaha! I do this too, but it's not necessary for me, I can also eat all of them at once. I even do it with M&M's & Reese's pieces too if I'm bored.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I have weird quirks with food. If things I am eating are multi colored I have to eat them in a certain way. Ex: Skittles- have to be sorted out by color, green go in the trash because they are *kitten* gross. Orange and yellow get eaten together. If there are 3 orange and 2 yellow I eat the extra orange first. Purple and red get eaten together too, but if there are extra red I save those for last because they are the best.

Near the same, cept I prefer orange mostest. Green is barf central! Original Skittles my butt... :grumble:

I will admit that ever since they changed lime to green apple I am extremely bitter towards Skittles. I don't buy them hardly ever anymore because I don't want to throw out half a bag of candy! Plus green and yellow were supposed to be eaten together. They totally *kitten* that up for me!!

I prefer starburst over skittles. I eat starburst the same way though.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I have to tap my glass on the table before I drink out of it. I used to do it just with soda to get rid of some of the bubbles, but now I do it no matter what beverage it is. #crazy
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Near the same, cept I prefer orange mostest. Green is barf central! Original Skittles my butt... :grumble:

I will admit that ever since they changed lime to green apple I am extremely bitter towards Skittles. I don't buy them hardly ever anymore because I don't want to throw out half a bag of candy! Plus green and yellow were supposed to be eaten together. They totally *kitten* that up for me!!

I prefer starburst over skittles. I eat starburst the same way though.

Me too! I can control it better when things are individually wrapped though! :D

Now and Laters are a perfect example too!
    I have to tap my glass on the table before I drink out of it. I used to do it just with soda to get rid of some of the bubbles, but now I do it no matter what beverage it is. #crazy

I typically only do this with shots after a toast.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know skittles had different flavours. I usually just much em all and enjoy the rainbow
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    They do indeed have different flavors. The lemon is my favorite.
    People say M&M's are the same but I can taste a difference in the colors. Blue most definitely has a tiny smidge of bitterness to it & red is more noticeable than blue. Brown is the sweetest one.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I count stairs in my head as I go up or down them, even if I know how many are there. We live in an apartment on the 2nd floor and there's exactly 20 stairs. I know this. Yet, every time I walk up or down the stairs, in my head I'm counting...

what would you do if one day there was 22 stairs?
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't eat chicken off of the bone. All of those bones, cartlidges, and veins waving at me, no. :mask: Straight boneless chicken breast for me. Wings are dumb, you have to eat 50 of them just to get full.