One year of using MyFitnessPal as of today (Trigger warning, flexing chubby guy in underwear)

Options
13»

Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    xmissxamyx wrote: »
    ok so you most definitely didn't skip leg day...not once....ever! :open_mouth:

haha!

I am going to come clean: I actually avoid leg day. My legs are so big genetically that I actually purposely didn't work them at all for a few weeks hoping they'd atrophy a little bit. Obviously I'm back to working them, but the size doesn't really correlate to strength believe it or not. I work them directly once a week, sometimes skipping a week because I treat leg day as "expendable" if I'm busy.

My arms are the same way. I rarely work my arms directly, and when I do it's never extensive.

The muscles I work the most are my lagging parts. My chest and back are comparatively small/lagging compared to my arms and legs, but my chest and back are "strong" compared to my arms and legs.

So, it's a lot of genetics!

As always thanks again everyone for all of the nice comments. You make my day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!