Does anyone else...

Options
13»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Some of the rhubarb that's ready. Going to save it for my birthday and make rhubarb vodka :p
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Rhubarb is only good for one thing, and that is the sound it makes when you mow over it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    You are my hero @HyeKarma I would never have found it with a name like "does anyone else".

Pics of my rhubarb are coming!

feel free to pm me photos of your rhubarb.

...... if that's what you're calling it these days.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Some of the rhubarb that's ready. Going to save it for my birthday and make rhubarb vodka :p
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Rhubarb is only good for one thing, and that is the sound it makes when you mow over it.

Take that back!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Take that back!

263n279pp8t8.gif
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Take that back!

263n279pp8t8.gif

Reported. BLOCKED!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I'd love to, but how do I keep the dadgum deer from eating anything I try to grow? I live out in the woods.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You eat it first.
    As for practical ideas, try to find some motion activated 'scarecrows'/flashing lights, etc.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    You're awesome @HyeKarma
    Can I come for dinner?

:) Sure. It's a potluck. Bring some vodka with you. I will make some yalanchi. :D
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Take that back!

263n279pp8t8.gif

Reported. BLOCKED!

I miss Lexi.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    No. I kill plants.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

I looove stewed rhubarb and custard ..haven't had it in years
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Rhubarb crumble is the best!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    You're awesome @HyeKarma
    Can I come for dinner?

:) Sure. It's a potluck. Bring some vodka with you. I will make some yalanchi. :D
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

I've never tried yalanchi! It'll be an experience. Of course I'll bring the vodka.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    thgqll3kbn05.jpg

thgqll3kbn05.jpg

Rhubarb crumble is the best!
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    You're awesome @HyeKarma
    Can I come for dinner?

thgqll3kbn05.jpg

I've never tried yalanchi! It'll be an experience. Of course I'll bring the vodka.

On the menu:
    Stewed rhubarb and custard
    Rhubarb crumble
    Rhubard vodka

And yalanchi...... and whatever else... If you know anybody who makes good homemade ice cream, we can invite them too. I'm still intrerested in a sample of that elderflower cordial you make. That sounds really good.
    I wonder if it's good over ice cream.