Losing it W/ Jillian

Options
2»

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    kiffypooh-i saw your pics...you look great!
    i don't think she really had a reason to yell too much last night...or last week w/ the tribe. i think she saw that these people really wanted it, except for when she left the husband by himself to work w/ the wife. creating the intervention for the husband was sad but great!
    he lost more than 5 lbs a week for the finale, not too shabby! those little girls were 2 smart cookies!

Thank you very much!

Those kids are very smart. The best motivation in the world is a kid :laugh: mine got me to where I am and keeps me going!
  • worththeweight
    Options
    I think she would find something to yell at you about! but I love her! I thought about trying out for that show, my whole family could use some lessons. I chickened out :(
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the yelling. The only thing I don't like with this show or the biggest loser is the set up for a "melt down" it doesn't seem like a natural progression.

When I heard about this show my first thought was, "who is crazy enough to let her in their house? I don't have any junk in my house, but I'm sure she could throw away a bunch of my stuff." :laugh:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We're having trouble getting through each episode. All the crying and the meltdowns are a bit much crammed in one hour.