What part of the body do you work hardest on?

Options
Angall08
Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
What part of the body to you focus more on when you are exercising? Stomach, legs, butt, arms?

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    For me it's arms. I want well defined, strong arms plus doing weights helps with my dodgy shoulder.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    What part of my body? Or someone else's?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    What part of my body? Or someone else's?

Well... good evening
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Angall08 wrote: »
    What part of the body to you focus more on when you are exercising? Stomach, legs, butt, arms?

quick answer : the entire body

although, I focus on compound lifts

example: pull-ups instead of curls
  • mpiercefly
    mpiercefly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My butt. The rest of me will probably never be magazine worthy, but thankfully my butt responds well to squats and lunges haha. I'm more of a walking/running person than a weightlifting person, though.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    The last year I am doing upper body-lower body splits. So all my body parts get worked the same by compound exercises. The body parts I don't directly train are abs and calves.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    abbs and arms
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    the rhombencephalon
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Shiny? go to the docs H! :lol:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My core. I forget to tighten it a lot so I tend to focus on it a lot to remember to keep it tight.
    And as a woman, the pelvic floor muscles.. I wan't my shiny bits to stay healthy for as long as possible. I know a woman who's uterus actually fell out and I'm gonna make bloody sure my bits stay strong and tight for as long as I live.
    I laughed so hard my uterus fell out!!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Shiny? go to the docs H! :lol:

17746193.gif

giphy.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When you are as out of shape as I am, everything needs to be worked on.
  • cassandramidnight
    cassandramidnight Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    LMAO @ Girl with Muscles' post..... I work my arms, because I have bad "bat wings"... but, mostly I walk, and work my legs and butt... they're the biggest muscles in the body, so they burn more fat.... I mostly walk, the town I live in, is situated on a hill, so I do a lot of up and down hills, when I walk, which works the legs and butt muscles, really well. I also do some abs in between, just so they don't feel left out.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    im a big chest guy, but what guy isn't? amirite? :wink:

Chest, arms and shoulders. the vanity stuff. I like the top half of my tshirt not fitting for a change rather than the lower.

too many Doritos.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm more focused on an all over slim down. My gut needs the most effort though.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my jaws....between running, (my mouth) and constant mastication it is NO doubt my jaws...
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    im a big chest guy, but what guy isn't? amirite? :wink:

Chest, arms and shoulders. the vanity stuff. I like the top half of my tshirt not fitting for a change rather than the lower.

too many Doritos.

not me i like the lean and long look but until i tell my fork to stop its not happening

Is working out making you longer?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Glutes
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I work my whole body but my arms and core are the b*tchiest about getting stronger. Plus I'd like to be leaner up top. I'm not squishy anymore but you can definitely pinch an inch before you reach my abs. :lol:

I also know a woman whose uterus nearly fell out! Definitely working that pelvic floor as much as I can. 50 year old me can thank me later.