Incredibly stressful living situation causing me so much stress that it's making me sick and ....

Options
1235»

Replies

• rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    In my many years of experience, she will never change, even if she promises she will. Move out. Lots of luck to you, and tell yourself this, "I can't control everything, but I can control what I put in my mouth!!"
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear you're out of that situation!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Called it.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that your out of there. Sorry she went nuts on ya.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Glad you got out!
  • namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Obviously, though your roommate may be a friend, you are not compatible living together. Move out as soon as possible if you can. You really don't have to give a reason to her. If your name is on the lease, tell her she needs to move. The drugs should be reason enough. Be prepared to take on the whole lease cost though if her name is also on the lease. You may be able to get your landlord to change the lease to reflect the change.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Obviously, though your roommate may be a friend, you are not compatible living together. Move out as soon as possible if you can. You really don't have to give a reason to her. If your name is on the lease, tell her she needs to move. The drugs should be reason enough. Be prepared to take on the whole lease cost though if her name is also on the lease. You may be able to get your landlord to change the lease to reflect the change.

You're a bit late :)