Bye-Bye Baby Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Well done, ladies! I'm one of those unicorns who lose weight by breastfeeding. I'm weighing in at 62.3kg at 14.5 weeks post-partum while my pre-pregnancy weight was 64kg. My goal is to weigh 58kg.
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I join. I had my second baby in January. Lost 50lb so far but I have so much more to lose after gaining 60lbs in my last baby! Feel free to add me
  • Cas_Wells
    Cas_Wells Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I join. I had my second baby in January. Lost 50lb so far but I have so much more to lose after gaining 60lbs in my last baby! Feel free to add me

Of course you can. The more the merrier
  • Mommyof3ee
    Mommyof3ee Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ive got 76 pounds to lose.. Had my twin girls 3 weeks ago and my toddler 15 months ago.. We are officially done and would love to join this group.. Not sure how?

Before kids
    215 (16 from goal)
    After kids
    Current
  • rcrachelcampbell1
    rcrachelcampbell1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you too. I had my first baby 9 months ago. I was overweight before I conceived, but now I am obese. I quit smoking before getting pregnant and was on antidepressants postpartum for 7 months - I feel strongly that these factors influenced my weight. Anyway - I am now off the meds, still smoke free, and ready to reclaim my health!

Weight before conception: 180
    Weight on day of birth: 215
    CW: 189
    GW: 165