College students? Or anyone in their 20s?

Options

Replies

• Emprawrting
    Emprawrting Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! :)

Currently 21 and going into my 3rd year of Human Kinetics. I have a mad addiction to fitness and nutrition. Feel free to add and msg me :).
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm a junior studying Animal Sciences with a focus in pre-veterinary medicine! I'd love to have more people my age that are committed to staying on this site for longer than a month!
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hii! 19...in August! I'm a sophomore in college. My major is Criminology and I'm also minoring in Business. Feel free to add me!
  • aalicia88
    aalicia88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    friend request sent! I'm 25 and a business major. I have 18 pounds left to lose and I just started doing Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones workout. To everyone else: feel free to send me a friend request :D
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    19, sophomore, nursing major (: Feel free to add me!
  • poetic_britt
    Options
    I'm 22 also! I'm a Animation and Media Arts student who is new to mfp. sending you a request and anyone else can send me one as well :)
  • nicolepeuse
    nicolepeuse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm 21 and a senior graduating in May with my Bachlors in Sociology! Add me!
  • BrianFL92
    BrianFL92 Posts: 9
    Options
    I’m 21 year old senior sport management major
  • ivinzi
    ivinzi Posts: 10
    Options
    21 computer science going into my finals this year feel free to add me everyone.
  • Chelsearenee9
    Chelsearenee9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old elementary education major. Any one feel free to add me. :-)
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Law Degree
    Medical Law Masters.
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Hey...I'm 20. Sophomore doing Language and Literature in Education.
  • xomellyxo
    xomellyxo Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 23 & studying public relations at University in the UK.
    I really struggle to 'be good' during term times so feel free to add me & we can say no to junk/alcohol together!! ha x
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    hey i'm 19! Will be in my second year doing my psychology degree come october :) So i will definitely friend you ^_^
  • stressonthesky99
    stressonthesky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 22, just graduated with a history degree, and new to this! I'll give you an add :)
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I just about qualify on the college bit..submitting my education Masters in the next two weeks :) But I am 24 :) feel free to add me :)
  • Majda1234_wechange
    Majda1234_wechange Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I count because I am 18. I am however enrolling in September,Organizational Sciences :)
  • george_sweeten
    Options
    20 In just over a month, 2nd Year Psychology student from the UK :)
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, and I'm starting a Physiotherapy degree in the UK in September. I must admit I'm kinda worried about how my healthy eating and exercise habits are going to have to take a backseat to my studies...
  • therainandthunder
    Options
    18, going to university in September. Engineering major.