College students? Or anyone in their 20s?

Options

Replies

• rosswillsimpson
    Options
    I'm 19, 20 next year in my 2nd year at University studying Computer Science :)! Hello!
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 22 and a chemistry student :) feel free to add me :)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    21 . jnr accountant . feel free just leave a message
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyonee! I still have about 15lbs to lose! I will try to add some more of you before I leave for class!
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    21 year old languages student - studying German and Russian. One year left at Birmingham (UK), looking forward to getting back to walking distance of our sports centre!
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    23, Currently traveling the world so not in a hurry to finish college, im gathering certifications to aid me in my Traveling lifestyle, Currently completing a certification in Animation & Personal Training. When i do decide to graduate from college my major would be Screenwritting & Movie directing ????! For now im just living one day at a time enjoying the youth ???? !

You send me the addy ????
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    29 eek...now i feel self conscious. :((

About to head back to college to study to be a care assistant..Everyone is so young here, I guess I'm a late developer :((
  • tobetheskinny
    Options
    I am! I'm Andrea, I'm 24 and a recent graduate from community and justice services. I work two jobs that I love and I'm always on the run!
  • KatieCooks8
    KatieCooks8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katie. Gonna be 22 tomorrow :o (yes so i'm having cake tonight :P )
    I'm in med school. Eating well and studying doesn't seem to fit well together :(
  • angiep098
    angiep098 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi I'm 18, going to be a sophomore dual-degree with English and Business! Trying to lose the last 10 lbs and gain some muscle - feel free to add! (:
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mabz, 23, I just graduated with my Master's in Healthcare. :3 Feel free to add me! Anyone else can add me, too!
  • amanduh9911
    amanduh9911 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    24 Mother of a 3year old little boy. Work at the Board of Education. =)
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, doing a PhD in chemistry. Feel free to add me too!
  • shiftier
    shiftier Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old male that graduated college in the field of broadcasting.... It's not pharmaceutical but... yeah.. haha.

Well, if you need a buddy for helping you stay on the right track then I am sorry, I am not the guy for you. But I will make you smile and be a good friend......
    .....Why does this sound like a pick up? It's not. but yeah, anyways. Add me if you want a friend to try to help you stay on the track and make you laugh :laugh:
  • xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & an business/accounting major! I'm always looking for new friends on here! Most of mine seem to have disappeared...
  • autumn26
    autumn26 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm Jess! 24 year old stay at home mama for now. Looking for supportive and motovational friends as well.....That actually comment!! Anyone can add me!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone! It's really cool to see all of the diversity among us. :)
  • tesha_al
    tesha_al Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 going into 3rd year of Biomedical Science degree. I joined MFP a while ago but was bad at logging my food and was also still eating very badly. Started eating clean so feel good minus the random BBQs. Feel free to add me! or I'll add people later!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm 21 and slowly working on my degree while I work full time :) hoping to major in international relations and minor in Arabic... once I finally get to that point, lol!
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    27 here! I feel so old on this thread!. Bachelor's in Economics and I work in finance. Adding you and always willing to give advice.

Edit: Just realized we're already friends lol.