How to slim the thighs and bottom? I'm in a bit of a situation!

Options
13»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    You look great. You just gotta do some hip thrusts.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You look great. You just gotta do some hip thrusts.

Agree here. You look amazing and your thighs are actually very thin. You just have a genetically wide pelvis(which many women wish they had). The only improvement I could see you wanting to make is lifting the booty a little and like @bbell1985 said, start adding in some hip thrusts, glute bridges, etc. I'm bottom heavy as well, but my legs look like your before picture even at very low levels of BF. You are doing great.
  • chellebelle272
    chellebelle272 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    weight training deadlifts squats also resistance loop stuff for thighs and maybe ankle weight as well with some floor thigh work
  • StinkyCheeze
    StinkyCheeze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in all of those pictures, @StinkyCheeze. I think you're being too hard on yourself. But, I also agree that recomp will likely get you where you want to be.

Thanks. True, I may be being a bit too hard on myself. But the scan even showed my uneven, and rather high fat distribution on my lower half. It's also currently often uncomfortable when I sit down. I've seen women who are amazingly lean top and bottom. That's my goal.

Comparison is the thief of joy

So I should ignore my dxa scan results? Yes or no?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in all of those pictures, @StinkyCheeze. I think you're being too hard on yourself. But, I also agree that recomp will likely get you where you want to be.

Thanks. True, I may be being a bit too hard on myself. But the scan even showed my uneven, and rather high fat distribution on my lower half. It's also currently often uncomfortable when I sit down. I've seen women who are amazingly lean top and bottom. That's my goal.

I think she meant the other women.

I wouldn't ignore it, but I wouldn't let it rule your life.
  • packapunch1
    packapunch1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You should try running give it a try for at least 6 weeks and measure to see if you see a difference
  • packapunch1
    packapunch1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Btw I'm a girl and always thought thighs look great when they are plumped I think you look amazing I wish I was blessed with your genetics
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

How do you get the overall BF result? Do you average 15% and 29% = 22%? That's in the healthy range. How old are you?

While I agree with others that you are being too hard on yourself, you could work on body recomp so you are happier with what you see in the mirror.