• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    me -refills-

Well, thank you.
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yes i can, just got up and feeling down and still tired.

Why ya feeling down?
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i am tired but if i try to rest i feel so awake but if i get up i am tired again.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    me -refills-

Well, thank you.

np
  • chaseracer2386
    edited June 2017
    Options
    i am tired but if i try to rest i feel so awake but if i get up i am tired again.

Try Tylenol pm at night just half of one.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    ok
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well my day has been filled with screaming kids. Momma needs a break. 4 kids will take a toll on ya for sure. Lol. On the bright side of things I been doing good with MFP.

This is my life too, but I only have three kids
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    woke up at 8am - didn't want to wake up so i lay there in bed for another 30 mins or so, drifting in and out of sleep. finally got up and now i'm brewing up a pot of coffee. i can hear a slight breeze through my open window. no kids playing outside, no birds chirping in the trees, it's actually quiet in my neighborhood for once haha odd lol i hope i don't go out and everyone is a zombie lol
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    MrsBeccaM5 wrote: »
    Well my day has been filled with screaming kids. Momma needs a break. 4 kids will take a toll on ya for sure. Lol. On the bright side of things I been doing good with MFP.

This is my life too, but I only have three kids

Today has been better.. Put up the pool and they been swimming all day.. Now they are wore out. Lol
  • anjixox
    anjixox Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and tell me about your day ;)

• anjixox
    anjixox Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Well mood has gone and so has my motivation.Turned into a miserable cow ...need my mojo back if anyone trips over it can you hand it back please. fanx
  • chaseracer2386
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Always up early..
    Thinking it's a flea market kinda day..
    Soo with that being said.. Bring on the COFFEE! ☕ <- = :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Last day of JunkStock...Much iced coffee has been and will be consumed! These temps are brutal!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    Options
    Subbed another fitness class this morning and now enjoying my first cup! Aahhh!
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    jenibethbu wrote: »

good job
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I make cold brew ice cubes and put them in a jar with half almond milk and half water. Just wanted to brag on my creativity.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I make cold brew ice cubes and put them in a jar with half almond milk and half water. Just wanted to brag on my creativity.

thats pretty cool
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    Options
    I am off to sub another exercise class this morning and then a full day of errands, grocery shopping and the dreaded DMV. Then back to teach both of my fitness classes this afternoon/evening. Wrapping up the day with hair appointment for me & my son! Coffee in the travel mug today!!
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    good choice
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    We're out of milk, so I had to use the powdered creamer I save for emergencies in my coffee today. It is disappointing, but getting the job done.

angelxsss wrote: »

I've been meaning to do this cold brew ice cube thing. I need to buy some ice cube trays.