the coffee lounge

Options

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    We looked at an apartment today. A big step. Its a great place. It's stressful. Are we doing the right thing, making the right choice? Went to work after that. Good meals today, now just relaxing. Acting like an adult is hard!
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well today's a new day. Who's ready for some coffee?
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Bring the pot and a straw! Off to teach 2 exercise classes this morning, home to prep and pack for the weekend, then back to the gym to teach another 2 classes!
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    Bring the pot and a straw! Off to teach 2 exercise classes this morning, home to prep and pack for the weekend, then back to the gym to teach another 2 classes!

Pack.. Going on vacation?
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Well today's a new day. Who's ready for some coffee?

me, but i think i will have a latte.
  • chaseracer2386
    Options

me, but i think i will have a latte.[/quote]

That sounds good.. I really love frappes but dang talk about a lot of calories. Lol
  • Locolady98
    Locolady98 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Totally loving my morning coffee today! Was up until 1 am with a work emergency, and had the phone ringing at 4:30 am with another... Thank goodness for coffee!!! B)
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Locolady98 wrote: »
    Totally loving my morning coffee today! Was up until 1 am with a work emergency, and had the phone ringing at 4:30 am with another... Thank goodness for coffee!!! B)

hard times call for coffee.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Having a nerve conduction study this am. I'll need a frappe after this. Or maybe ice cream.....
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Having a nerve conduction study this am. I'll need a frappe after this. Or maybe ice cream.....
    that hard?
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    Locolady98 wrote: »

Dr?
  • chaseracer2386
    Options

If your gonna splurge totally go for a frappe.. Lol
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options

We are vendors at JunkStock this weekend. Are there things like this --vintage festivals/markets -- we you all are from?
    www.junkstock.com

• chaseracer2386
    Options

We are vendors at JunkStock this weekend. Are there things like this --vintage festivals/markets -- we you all are from?
    www.junkstock.com

When we used to live in west plains, Missouri.. We used to have stuff like the blues festival. Its pretty cool.. And in cave city Arkansas we had the watermelon festival.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    the coffee i brewed this morning is a wee bit stronger than I like lol
    it's a beautiful day outside but i'm inside doing laundry, going through stuff before i have to move, etc. etc.
    it's a fun day lol
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm laying in bed on my day off with leg and butt DOMS. I'm sore and I really want a triple grande non fat no whip mocha. The idea of getting up seems blasphemous though. My 5yr old has been overly clingy today since I started working an extra day this week.
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    Well already up this morning.. Cooked some eggs.. Now time for some houshold cleaning.. Yay! Can you say bring on the COFFEEEEEE!
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    yes i can, just got up and feeling down and still tired.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just want to know who is going to refill my mug?
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    me -refills-