the coffee lounge

Options
princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and tell me about your day ;)

Replies

• chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well my day has been filled with screaming kids. Momma needs a break. 4 kids will take a toll on ya for sure. Lol. On the bright side of things I been doing good with MFP.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Well my day has been filled with screaming kids. Momma needs a break. 4 kids will take a toll on ya for sure. Lol. On the bright side of things I been doing good with MFP.

great and i can understand i have 4 sibs and i am the oldest and live at home with them, lots of screaming everyday :'(. hope you might get lucky and have a quite day soon.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

4 kids !??

one kid - zone defense
    two kids - man to man defense
    three or more kids - prevent defense

(nobody has ever won playing just a prevent defense)

and yes, today I had 3 cups of coffee (don't judge me.)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well, another day of being unemployed. But @OutOfUserName did offer to buy be a couple of beers. So I have that going for me, which is nice.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    well i would say wake up hicks and smell the coffee but in this case, wake up and smell the beers.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mine is the same as @chaseracer2386, except I'm a dad & I only have to to deal with & not 4(I feel for you). Mine have been in rare form today arguing & fighting & whining over every little thing. I have been avoiding them by wasting time on MFP a lot today. LOL
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    at least we got this virtual table and coffee to enjoy and no virtual kids to bug us.
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    Mine is the same as @chaseracer2386, except I'm a dad & I only have to to deal with & not 4(I feel for you). Mine have been in rare form today arguing & fighting & whining over every little thing. I have been avoiding them by wasting time on MFP a lot today. LOL

I been trying to do the same thing(avoiding them) but it's not working to well. Haha. Imagine that.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    How old are yours? Mine son is 4 & daughter is 9. Usually the age gap is a plus in toning their interactions, but not today. LOL
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    at least we got this virtual table and coffee to enjoy and no virtual kids to bug us.

Ya I just enjoy seeing 8pm come. Then they all go to bed. Haha.. By the way. I need to borrow some coffee. Lol
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    How old are yours? Mine son is 4 & daughter is 9. Usually the age gap is a plus in toning their interactions, but not today. LOL

Girl 9, boy 7, boy 2 and boy 10 months
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Up early as usual, but really early actually to catch some of the French Open matches. Nadal and Thiem both are through and face each other in the next round, and that is always tough since they are two of my favorite players. Just happy to see Djo get taken out so easily. But I did make good coffee this morning, and was in to work by 6am, and here I have worked since then. A few nice breaks during the day and I have a cute and funny red head in the office to distract me sometimes, when I need more breaks. Had lunch at Pho Noodle, and that was awesome.

Just finishing up editing a heart anatomy video and it is posting to YouTube. Only 3p and I an here until 5p.
  • princess0lexi
    Options

Ya I just enjoy seeing 8pm come. Then they all go to bed. Haha.. By the way. I need to borrow some coffee. Lol

no problem -pours some coffee- cvsdvt8m8mq7.jpg
  • chaseracer2386
    Options

Love this... Yes every single day hahhahaha
  • princess0lexi
    Options

Love this... Yes every single day hahhahaha

i can believe it.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Mmmhhh, I'm here for the coffee. Past midnight here but it's never too late or too early for coffee.

Also, I'm highkey crushing on your hair @princess0lexi
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    @iamunicoon ty but its not really my hair. good thing we got a lot of coffee so enjoy.
  • Locolady98
    Locolady98 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hmm, okay. Most of my workout time today got eaten up by trying to set up a workout space in my living room. I'll do a power walk after dinner to make up for it. I keep telling myself that it's okay to spend time that way - I'm setting myself up for success, and sometimes getting organized is part of that. But geez... did it really have to take that long?

By the way, great coffee! Since using MFP, I've learned to appreciate it straight up. :smile:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Great day here in desert...took day off work. Coffee,avocado toast for breakfast followed by a killer gym sesh. Now chillaxin by the pool hoping the dark clouds I'm spying don't rain me out for too long B)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Since we are officially on summer break, I am enjoying time off from my "day job". I usually teach 6 fitness classes per week, but 2 other instructors have taken some time off, so I have done 6 so far this week, with 4 more this week. Another 12 next week...I will be pooped!
    Meanwhile, this weekend brings JunkStock and we are set up as vendors. My husband and I make industrial and steampunk lamps.
    Busy, busy, but ALWAYS time for coffee! Buckets and buckets of coffee!