Options
13»

Replies

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    As if eating seconds of strawberry birthday cake wasn't bad enough, thirds with ice cream might win the prize in this contest.

Only because you haven't tried "Elvis" dessert pizza. :D

@AnvilHead Dare me. I've got some pizza dough balls ready to rock-n-roll with it. What's the recipe?

Cinnamon brown sugar butter spread for the "sauce", topped with peanut butter and sliced bananas. The place we had it used peanut butter morsels instead of actual peanut butter, but it would probably be even better with the real thing!

The Pizza Hut buffet near me has an Elvis dessert pizza. They also have s'mores and oreo.
  • curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well last night was girls night so I had a couple angry orchards a bloody Mary and some shots. I did great the rest of the week though.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I had a calzone with extra cheese, pepperoni, ham, sausage, and green peppers. I ate the whole thing. o:)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I had a calzone with extra cheese, pepperoni, ham, sausage, and green peppers. I ate the whole thing. o:)

omg I haven't had a calzone in SO long. I remember my parents letting us order them as kids. Pretty sure I could eat the whole thing back then. That's why I was bigger in middle school than I am now lol
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Flavored coffee creamer

I wish I could drink straight up black coffee but I can't..... I'm a big puss.

I think you win for littlest cheat ever!
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me for motivation and cheat/treat meal confessions! Nothing wrong with an occasional something special!
  • Jbod1966
    Jbod1966 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ate 4 slices of pizza yesterday. It was my ONLY cheat day since I started losing weight back in January. I'm surprised to say I didn't really like it
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had a gigantic margarita and a chicken chimichanga Saturday night. So worth it!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    A Burger and onion rings :D I'll try to justify it by saying that I shared the onion rings with my husband and it was after a long hike, but that was a huge calorie bomb :o
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A Burger and onion rings :D I'll try to justify it by saying that I shared the onion rings with my husband and it was after a long hike, but that was a huge calorie bomb :o

LOVE ONION RINGS.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    "Worst" as in 'least nutritious for the calories' would be sugar free black licorice whips. There's something about the chew that I'm finding very satisfying as a work snack at the moment.