I know you can't spot reduce but where on your body did you start seeing weight loss first?

My stomach and my thighs are my biggest areas of weight. I know it's different for everyone but I'm just curious about where others saw weight loss first on their bodies.

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Breasts, rib cage. I usually know I'm finally in a deficit because my ribs just below my chest start to show and you can see the bone between my breasts.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    My fingers. Yeah thanks body.
    Breasts.
    Upper abdomen below my bra.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Face, back, belly, legs, hands.
  • shyhall
    shyhall Posts: 24 Member
    I've lost 11 lb so far in just under 7 weeks. My wrist watch feels looser - me thinks I should start wearing my fit bit around my waist!

(My bras seem to fit better too. My waist fluctuates I think that's down to water retention).
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    my knees... lol I also see a huge change in my face quite quickly
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Mostly I saw it in my face.
  • Ninjakitty15
    Ninjakitty15 Posts: 4 Member
    My butt :P I know I've lost weight elsewhere by how clothes fit, but you can actually see that my butt has shrunk significantly.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Y'know, I was so obese that I think it just came off from all over. I can't identify an area where the fat disappeared from first. I just shrank all over.

Now I've lost the majority of the weight I want to lose (although I still have a lot more to go) the remaining fat seems to be around my waist and thighs. My upper arms are a bit "flappy" but it's shrinking, my chest is probably as small as it's going to get (although I'm not worried if more disappears from there). There's a bit on my back as well.

Hands, face, feet, calves are all good. I just want the fat to go from my lower torso and thighs now. It seems insurmountable at times :(
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    Boobs on, boobs off. Sigh.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Face, neck, moobs, arms are now floppy. Gut is still pretty huge, although smaller. I figure I HAVE to lose the gut soon as there is not much else where I have to lose. Maybe a bit in the thighs, but it HAS to come off my gut now, right?
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    stomach and butt lol. My butt and thighs tend to be large tho lol. Also face.
  • aliyune
    aliyune Posts: 23 Member
    I carry the majority of my weight in my thighs/butt. However the first place I notice weight loss is in my waist area/stomach/haunches[like cats, that spot just above the butt haha]. I guess "first on, last off" is pretty true for me.
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Initially it's the butt, thighs, calves & stomach. But after a couple of weeks I can't seem to lose from these areas and my face, neck, back and shoulders start to shrink.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    My sides were the first to go. They went from hanging rolls to smooth surprisingly quickly, my waist overall saw the biggest loss next.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    I lose my boobs first, then my butt and thighs :/ but oh my lovehandles, back fat and big arms are here to stay
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    My tummy is always the first to go. My inner thighs, cheeks and chin fat hang around like guests who won't leave
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 486 Member
    I always see weight gain/loss in my face first. It wasn't long before I noticed waist bands didn't feel as tight.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    My upper back, arms and waist
  • InkAndApples
    InkAndApples Posts: 201 Member
    Stomach and lower abdomen for me. Then my legs started slimming out, waiting for my arms to get the message!

Apparently my face has slimmed a large amount, so I guess I could say face too for first place to lose.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Hands face and stomach I think.