I know you can't spot reduce but where on your body did you start seeing weight loss first?

2»

Replies

• Mel3933
    Mel3933 Posts: 43 Member
    Unfortunately my boobs :(
    It was the one place I actually wanted to keep fat!
  • ninasahar
    ninasahar Posts: 6 Member
    My stomach, thighs, knees and face
  • roxxxy
    roxxxy Posts: 3 Member
    Abdomen for sure! Also fingers/wrists. Face, arms, and lower legs are usually the last to go.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Lower body - legs, hips butt... still waiting on the rest to come off my arms and upper back.. I want skin on muscle with barely ANY fat ideally, on my upper body... I'd then consider myself a success. :-) ... welll I'd still be going nonstop with major goals though. Lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    Face and quads.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• nicoleroxs182
    nicoleroxs182 Posts: 9 Member
    Boobs and bum unfortunately lol
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    My face & waist.
  • tahanielongacre
    tahanielongacre Posts: 13 Member
    My face was first belly was last to go lol
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Oh and my forearms. I start seeing more veins. Really annoying...boobs, ribcage, forearms? Gimme a break.
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    My wrists and only my wrists for a LONG TIME.

Which was great bc, you know, who cares about abs and smaller pants ... :neutral:
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    I think most people see it in their extremities first (face, arms, legs) because they tend to already have the least amount of fat on them. I know that's how it worked for me, and judging by other responses, it might be an accurate assumption.

My face is a pretty good litmus. If I'm gaining or losing it can be seen in my face.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Face, neck, knees, hands - all have been super noticeable and are very thin already.

Butt is starting to go, as are my arms, ribs, belly, hips and inner thighs. Finally. Lol.
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Legs was a drastic change this time around for me, they just look so small. Unfortunately my waist area hasn't caught up yet. Lately is my collarbone and chest area is very noticeable, and I'll probably need new bras soon.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    my thighs
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    In my face and I didn't notice that until I took a selfie haha.