Why don't we have a bro thread?

Options

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    What the kids call "FoMo" is strong with some females on MFP.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i am a girl...lol and i sneaked into your "bro" trend >:)
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    There is no truer form of bro love than taking one for the team. What say you?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This weekend we had a crazy rager and my bro tried to do a keg-stand. About 10 seconds in, his arms gave up and he fell on the keg splitting his lip up. If you are going to a keg stand, get some upper body strength. Sorry bro, but it had to be said.
  • cee134
    Options
    After bars last night I pulled of the ultimate maneuver. My bros stopped to eat some pizza. So we bros enjoyed some hot and tasty pizza. The only problem? I have no idea what pizza I had, Bro.
  • cee134
    Options
    So if you haven't heard, this is the new rage: Ghosting a beer. Ghosting is easy. Simply grab a brew. Lift up your shirt over your head. Then drink the beer through your shirt.

Why would anyone do this? Why not? For starters, as a bro, you get to show off your massive 6-pack. No bro should or ever will pass up that opportunity. Anyone can Ghost a beer.

Whether you are a lax bro crushin' brews on your way home from a long game, or pregaming before homecoming, that spot on your shirt will be the beacon of hope to all other bros.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    are we suppose to troll this one?

Lol. It didn't come up in the latest "clique" meeting?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @angelxsss wrote: »
    Can I be a bro?

Not with that cleavage you can't
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Oh wait now we do! Let's bro it up! Tell us your bro stories

Let's just use one of the "Hey!" threads.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So I was expecting to be lurking something a little more scandalous guys...step it up!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    So I was expecting to be lurking something a little more scandalous guys...step it up!

Post a cleavage selfie and we'll talk about that.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »

Post a cleavage selfie and we'll talk about that.

Like a critique?
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    When you ride a bike and you can feel "the boys" moving around, it makes you want to stop. Just sayin.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    This weekend we had a crazy rager and my bro tried to do a keg-stand. About 10 seconds in, his arms gave up and he fell on the keg splitting his lip up. If you are going to a keg stand, get some upper body strength. Sorry bro, but it had to be said.

There's supposed to be two strong men on either leg. You guys are doing it wrong.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Sup bros. I want to tell you a story about my bro, who is notorious for blacking out and doing stupid *kitten*, and our frat, who got fed up with getting in trouble for his antics. This past semester, my brothers were so mad at him, that each night they assigned one of the pledges to make sure he was under control. Basically a DD for his life.

A few days ago, this pledge goes out with my bro and the entire night is stopping him from doing stupid *kitten* while he is drunk. Eventually, the bro gets tired and goes back to the house, where the pledge leaves him passed out in his bed.

The next morning, my bro is gone and his cellphone is off. I got a call from him later that afternoon. Apparently, in his blacked out state, he called a cab to the airport, hopped on a plane and woke up in the middle of a flight to Denver. I am not sure how he got through security, but that is a night he will never forget... or even remember.

Bro.

Hey man...I think your bro might be struggling. You should get some of your friends together and have a chat with him. Do it friendly, like...lure him into a cookout or something with some close friends and then bring the discussion towards finding out if he's having depression about anything.

He might need some help.

Blacking out is not good...he could get into big trouble, and could be on edge for a substance abuse issue.

edit...it's good you guys have assigned pledges to look after him, it shows you care and know there's an issue...but, you should take the next step and figure out what's going on. It seems like the band-aid isn't big enough.

Yeah, that's good advice, bro to bro
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    How are girls supposed to do keg stands?

Think about it.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    are we suppose to troll this one?

Lol. It didn't come up in the latest "clique" meeting?

They're clique factions now, we need to get more than just dauntless and *kittens*
This discussion has been closed.