Why don't we have a bro thread?

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    So I was expecting to be lurking something a little more scandalous guys...step it up!

Post a cleavage selfie and we'll talk about that.

Like a critique?

No, we'll just stare at it.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    It's just to me an invitation to chit-chat about stuff...people love to talk and tell you their stories. It helps me organize my own thoughts about my life. I don't read an exclusion... it's a conversation starter :)

Lots of people like to chit-chat.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Oh wait now we do! Let's bro it up! Tell us your bro stories

Let's just use one of the "Hey!" threads.

When I was in high school there was this girl who would text me "hey" and then when I responded she'd have nothing to say and I like that's what those threads are. Why do they keep happening, was there a meeting? Did I miss something?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

When I was in high school there was this girl who would text me "hey" and then when I responded she'd have nothing to say and I like that's what those threads are. Why do they keep happening, was there a meeting? Did I miss something?

did you reply hey or what?

Id be like "hi how are you doing?" Or "what's going on?" Or later on "what do you want?"
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    t8d60xj7fjtz.gif
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    When I was in high school we passed notes and played footsie...lol.

You had need of more clandestine skills to goof off.

• captainfantastic94
    Options

Id be like "hi how are you doing?" Or "what's going on?" Or later on "what do you want?"

lol she wanted the D bro!

I know but you gotta have an actual conversation, this d likes brains, not unlike zombies
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    i wanna join a clique

Have you considered becoming a irl ninja?

That's a real thing...and it would be awesome.

Ninja stars and everything
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school we passed notes and played footsie...lol.

You had need of more clandestine skills to goof off.

when I was in high school we didn't have affairs with our teachers because we would have to clean the chalk boards.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    So thinking back on things that have happened to me. I realized im a *kitten* idiot when it comes to women. Like legit. I ALWAYS figure things out way too late.

This girl used to hang around my friends and I, I enjoyed her company and was always friendly with her. She bought me a birthday present one year ( which none of my friends even do), nothing amazing but something that looking back on it should have been signal one that she liked me. Later on it just happens one day that im out with a buddy and her and we go back to her place to pick something up. The buddy makes a really horrible excuse about having to go get something from his place and says he will be back a bit later. We go up to her place and talk and generally having a good normal friend time.

Now guys.. and lurking gals I have to preface this that I have ALWAYS been the guy thats friend zoned when I like a girl. So understand that before you laugh your *kitten* off.

She then she brings me into her room and shows me a few things and sits on her bed and asks what im thinking. I cant even remember what i said, Im sure it was something completely retarded and not seeing the hints that were being thrown at me for the last 40 minutes alone at her place.

Eventually she probably gives up trying and we leave to meet up with the friend again.

Fast forward a week or two when i go to the bar with the same guy friend as that day and he goes into this big deal asking me if I liked her, Which i probably did if i ask myself honestly, because my answer to him instead of being honest was to panic and play it off that I didnt. Of course i only realize all of this years later and far too late.

So yeah. Im a *kitten* idiot.

bros i need your help. How do i be less of an idiot in the future? Every woman I like, i get friend zoned and i completely miss the ones that like me back until its far too late.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Define Bro please. I would much rather have an intelligent man forum.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

I know but you gotta have an actual conversation, this d likes brains, not unlike zombies

Possibly the most unbro thing you could say.

Fact!
  • seekingdaintiness
    seekingdaintiness Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    are we suppose to troll this one?

It's bro stories.

How can you tell if its even trolling?
  • seekingdaintiness
    seekingdaintiness Posts: 137 Member
    Options

^^ Truth
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    Define Bro please. I would much rather have an intelligent man forum.

It's really a bad idea to define bro on both a physical and mental level.

I'm sure it will work for you if you want it to...

:)

People aren't aware in general of the Platonic love concepts...it's not gender specific.

Comrades in various arms exists and can be had by all.

• SoulRadiation
    Options
    So thinking back on things that have happened to me. I realized im a *kitten* idiot when it comes to women. Like legit. I ALWAYS figure things out way too late.

This girl used to hang around my friends and I, I enjoyed her company and was always friendly with her. She bought me a birthday present one year ( which none of my friends even do), nothing amazing but something that looking back on it should have been signal one that she liked me. Later on it just happens one day that im out with a buddy and her and we go back to her place to pick something up. The buddy makes a really horrible excuse about having to go get something from his place and says he will be back a bit later. We go up to her place and talk and generally having a good normal friend time.

Now guys.. and lurking gals I have to preface this that I have ALWAYS been the guy thats friend zoned when I like a girl. So understand that before you laugh your *kitten* off.

She then she brings me into her room and shows me a few things and sits on her bed and asks what im thinking. I cant even remember what i said, Im sure it was something completely retarded and not seeing the hints that were being thrown at me for the last 40 minutes alone at her place.

Eventually she probably gives up trying and we leave to meet up with the friend again.

Fast forward a week or two when i go to the bar with the same guy friend as that day and he goes into this big deal asking me if I liked her, Which i probably did if i ask myself honestly, because my answer to him instead of being honest was to panic and play it off that I didnt. Of course i only realize all of this years later and far too late.

So yeah. Im a *kitten* idiot.

bros i need your help. How do i be less of an idiot in the future? Every woman I like, i get friend zoned and i completely miss the ones that like me back until its far too late.

It's ok to be friend zoned. Be yourself. Be extremely picky.

When it happens it will be like a bolt of lightning and you'll have no doubts about your next move.

Follow your instincts and surround yourself with good people and you'll find your love in due course.

She will *appear

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I will not make much noise... just hanging around!
This discussion has been closed.