Take out your wallet...

Options
...and look at your drivers license. Now go down to the weight section....and tell me...

Do you weigh what it says on your license??? Are you within 5 pounds of it???

Just curious who is actually the posted weight...not that it really matters. But I will venture to say more than 80% of people will respond that they are not.

I know I am not for sure. Havent changed my weight since my early 20s. LOL!

Replies

• bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    weight isn't listed on Ontario drivers licenses!
  • themtron
    themtron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm actually now under my DL weight. But at the time it was recorded, I was up by 13lbs, LOL!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed mine in awhile either, but there would have been no way to get by stating I weigh what I did in my early 20s - LOL! Currently, I have about 10 lbs to go before I am at my DL weight.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    weight isn't on ours in NY.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on NYS drivers licenses.
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Gods, no. Mine is from years ago >///> I just didn't want to change it...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I am 17 lbs lower then my DL, but the info and pick are from 1999 and at that time I was 20 lbs over that number.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! My license is expired!! But on a good note, only five more pounds to reach what I was when I got my license.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    No weight on PA driver's licenses
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Weight is not listed on Saskatchewan Drivers licenses thankfully.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    not listed in Texas.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that last year I moved from Indiana to Tennessee.. When I went to get my new TN driver's license, I decided that I was going to come "clean" and be honest with my weight on my driver's license. What a surprise when I get my new license and my weight is NOT listed on it! (Indiana licenses have a weight on them and mine had what I weighed when I first got my license--30 years prior).
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am 30 lbs less than my driver license weight :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just had to get a new one a few weeks ago so it isn't as drastic as it was prior, but it was right for my starting weight (or within 5lbs, I think it said 247, starting weight was 251). Mine says 220 (I was 226 at the time). I was 204 this morning.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Nope. My license was last updated shortly before I reached my heaviest weight. It's 75 lbs too high, but I'm too lazy to change it. If the TSA doesn't care (and they don't), then I don't care.
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Mine says 235 (I was actually 250 at the time). I'm now 185. I'm ok with that because the TSA agents occasionally comment on how much weight I've lost.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Haha... my weight is not even close! I used the weight from my previous license (170) and that was my real weight then. Now I weigh 221 (oops)!
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 30 lbs under. :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I got my license at 16, it said 110. At the time I was 105.

Now that I've grown another two inches, 110 is unhealthy. I weigh 124 now - so within 15 - but that didn't help when it was off by 60 pounds 2 years ago :/
  • angieochoa1201
    Options
    I got my lisence while pregnant and the lady encouraged me to lie about weighing way less than I normally do hah! Needless to say I'm twenty pounds over what it says